on 24 September 2015
I ordered Mega Monsterparty expecting to be able to give my daughter a Monster High DVD she had not seen - for her birthday due 5/10. I only opened it because the box narrative was in German and we are in the UK. I wanted to ensure it could be viewed with an English soundtrack. When it opened the title was 'Ghouls Rule' not 'Mega Monsterparty' and my daughter already has the 'Ghouls Rule' DVD. Terribly disappointing because I cannot give this to my daughter now as she already has it. The title is totally misleading or they have put the wrong DVD in the box. Money wasted and no option to return without throwing good money after bad.
on 17 October 2017
I bought this for my daughters ages 7 and 3. Was unsure if my 3 year old would like it as thought she might find it a little scary but I was wrong. Keother them very quite and once was finished they asked if I would order another one. Wasn't a bad watch for an adult either ( let's face it some can be hard to sit through) would recommend for any monster high fans. My girls also like barbie and ever after high etc though and still enjoyed it.
on 24 December 2016
Grannie bought for a little girl, that expected a dvd for xmas, but with the postal strikes,having to post it on, it will wait now for new year or epiphany, when the three wisemen brought presents to the baby YESU, with posties striking, it could be even later, Burns Night, when she gets it!!!!
on 7 June 2014
Despite no indication that this as a foreign import, this product is being sold by companies such as zoreno-uk. The poor description for products means that the customer has a fair expectation of this being a new film and not just ghouls rule under a different name with cover text in German . This makes this a breach of the sale of goods act and you the customer should not have to bear any cost in getting a refund. Do not accept the company insisting you must return the product at your cost.

You will also notice that all the positive review for this product are for the uk edition 'Ghouls Rule', attaching your product to the description of another product is a breach of the sellers partners agreement with amazon.

The only way companies such a zoreno-uk will begin to trade fairly is if we the customer do not just accept that we are in the wrong and stand up to our rights.
One person found this helpful
on 17 February 2016
Supplier is excellent very highly recommend. Fast dispatch and received item before estimated delivery date. However I found that ghouls rule is not one of the better monster high films perhaps as it's an older one but very good all around, no complaints. DVD was like brand new
on 11 November 2017
One of my little girls best films,she loves the cosy animation film,well worth the buy.
on 13 March 2013
My younger sister loves anything and everything Monster High so when I seen this I couldn't resist buying it for her. She absolutely loves this DVD!! It arrived before I expected it to and in a fantastic condition. I have only managed to watch snippets of the movie because my sister just won't let me ha-ha but from what I have seen it look brilliant. A must buy for that ghoul-friend we all know and love!
on 19 March 2018
thanks
on 30 October 2017
Was good arrived on time
on 29 August 2017
Happy little girl when this arrived.