Size: 34W x 34L|Colour: Blue (Sandy)|Change
Price:£39.95 - £113.79

on 4 March 2017
Buying 501s online is a bit of a lottery. You never know where they are made till you get them, and some of the many factories are using poor quality fabric. The original very heavy denim used in the old American-made 501s is sadly extinct. But this grey pair, made in Mexico, is well made and I have just ordered a second pair -- I am very bored with blue. I have also bought black 501s on this site, made in Pakistan, and they are good too.
on 20 November 2014
Very disappointed with quality, not as expected, fabric is very thin not the normal robust denim fabric associated with Levis.

I will not buy any more jeans online, this is a worldwide brand with a reputation for quality I did not realise I was taking a risk, would have returned to Amazon but the jeans were part of a present.
on 15 April 2016
Poor quality, lightweight denim. A mere shadow of the beautiful heavy denim jeans that were virtually compulsory in my teenage years in the 1970s. Yet Levi's have the audacity to charge over £50 for such flimsy rubbish. They aren't even made in the USA any more! I feel cheated. Much better value are the Dickies WD1693 stonewashed work jeans that I bought six months ago from Amazon for a third of the price (£18.20). They are made of the heavy denim that Levis' used to made from and are excellent quality. I have worn them several times a week, washed them probably 25 times, and they are wearing in nicely, just like Levi's used to. I recommend you forget the rubbish churned out on Levi's behalf in Bangladesh and opt for Dickies instead.
PS: Incidentally, I have no vested interest in either product: I bought both pairs with my own hard-earned. I have also recently bought a pair of Wranglers, also from Amazon, but have not yet worn them enough to assess for a review.
on 12 November 2015
These jeans were not like the original ones. The fit was not good although size was about right.
The denim was too thin and these jeans were just not up to the quality mark I expect from Levis.
If you pay for a premium product you expect quality and to be honest their are many much cheaper brands of jeans on the market that are as good if not better than these. I am 59 years old and have always been a huge fan of Levis but sadly it seems the brand is slowly losing its image going by many reviews I have read and from personal experience.It's a shame but I think this is what happens when products are made in different factories all over the world.
on 4 May 2015
I have been wearing Levi's for about 15 years. I've seen a lot of people saying that these are not genuine or are of inferior quality, however, these are exactly the same as those purchased in selfridges or debenhams. They're admittedly not as good as they used to be (I've got 2 pairs that lasted about 5-6 years of continual use, they had faded by the end and had torn on the stitching on the crotch and back pockets, but we're still wearable). I have a pair of these I got about 18months ago, as a replacement of the marlin coloured ones which I bought from selfridges and had to take back after 6 months as the crotch was knackered (they replaced them free of charge) and they've had very heavy use. They're still wearable but have faded much quicker and torn on the crotch and one belt buckle on the back. I've had Armani', Lacoste and diesel and these still are much better. It'd be nice if they were as good as they used to be but they're still a decent pair of jean.
on 19 October 2015
Frankly, Levi's has gone to the dogs! The jeans fits well but there is no consistency of quality anymore. Levi's are produced around the world, from China, Turkey, Egypt, Pakistan, Dominican Republic and many more. None of them are the same cloth. The best I have is more than 10 years old, made in Turkey, excellent fit superb cloth. Pakistan cloth is really good, the fit atrocious. DR fitting is good, the cloth atrocious!
An ardent fan of Levi's, after years of tolerating sub-par material, I think I have had enough and plan to move to another brand.
on 4 January 2015
Considering Levi Straights above £80 RRP in some shops (actually £90!) they can hardly complain when customers can get over 50% off! The jeans I ordered fitted perfectly and are of durable Levi's quality. You wonder at £40 if it's too good to be true but I checked the classic fake signs (diagonal stitch near top button, labels was leather etc.) and they were faultless.

Just be careful and make sure you buy from Amazon and not a third party seller to ensure the jeans are genuine. One of the golden rules of e-commerce is to never buy high-value branded goods and frequently counterfeited goods (i.e. SD cards!) from a third party seller. I see it too often on Amazon - if it seems too good to be true, make sure it's sold by Amazon, or at least fulfilled by Amazon to protect yourself.
on 21 March 2016
I got too big to wear my original pair and never achieved the weight loss I always promised myself I would. I still have the same pair some 25+ years after I bought them. At the time there was a bit less choice in jeans so 501's were very popular and I have had at least one further pair (in blue). On the spur of the moment I decided to buy another pair in white and they haven't disappointed me. The quality is very good and the relaxed fit in a larger size is very comfortable. Just need to convince my family that white jeans are 'a thing' now
on 9 August 2015
Not sure what to make of these jeans. Just received the 'Onewash' pair, and the stitching is different colours on the pockets than the rest of the seams etc, and the little red label which is traditionally sewn into the back pocket has nothing on it...no 'Levi's' or '501' but just a blank red label. I bought the 'Hook' wash pair which are made in Poland, the 'Homestead' which are made in Turkey, and not these 'Onewash' are made in Egypt. I'm not sure that the great Levi's brand is doing itself any favours anymore, and don't think the jeans can justify the price. They do fit nicely, but other aspects of the quality just don't seem to be there now.
on 19 January 2014
I've been wearing Levi's for over 40 years (no, I'm not Jeremy Clarkson!). I started with 751s but, when they became harder to come by, switched to 501s about 15 years ago. I read the reviews before buying, including the ones suggesting that these may be fakes but decided to go ahead knowing that Amazon would handle returns well. I'm delighted with my purchase. These are well made, well fitting Levi's and in fact better than some I've bought from Levi's stores (where I've had twisted leg seams). They are the weighty material that I would expect and have retained their fit after about 3 washes so far. I've tried a couple of other brands but always go back to Levi's because I'm most comfortable in them and they keep on going for years.