on 23 September 2014
These are NOT genuine filters you can order these eXact ones from reputable manufactures which are genuine and cheaper .... So be warned these are not genuine they will damage your iron as well as waste your money ...
on 26 December 2014
Had so much trouble with the iron and the filters in the end I scrapped the lot and bought a new iron. Don't know if it was the filters or the iron's fault though so can't blame the filters. Was annoyed because they were rather expensive for what they are and they are quite difficult to find at a reasonable price.
on 19 November 2013
i have given this a 4 star rating as it does the job i have bought a cheaper version and this did not do the job as well
on 14 April 2014
They don't work, rubbish. A waste of money. The iron still flashes saying I need a new filter dispute replacing with both of the new filters in this pack.
My advice, by official ones.
on 16 October 2013
Just what I was looking for,these filters are hard to find until I searched on Amazon and they are reasonably priced.
on 12 April 2014
JUST THE JOB,- WELL PRICED-, FITS PERFECTLY- GAVE MY STEAM IRON A NEW LEASE OF LIFE JUST LIKE NEW AGAIN,
on 16 November 2014
Bought too use with steam generator iron, this expensive for what they are but my son and his partner need them so decided it's cheaper too purchase the duo than individual ones
on 15 July 2015
New filters didn't stop the filter light flashing even though I reset the unit!! Wish I could have given you full stars but the product didn't do what it said it would. sorry.
on 19 April 2015
Bought these for my mums iron they are exactly the same as the originals that came with her iron and do the same job for less that half the price.
on 22 April 2016
These are long lasting and I can't tell the difference between this and the branded one that came originally with my steam generator iron