Customer reviews

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£8.00

on 5 April 2014
The book itself looks pretty good but the problem is that it relies on worked examples from a Microsoft site and when you follow the links to the data you're supposed to manipulate it is no longer there. You can still get to the data by going to [...] which I eventually found but then I hit a step in the example that required you to 'select the text file you created with the years on each line'. Unless this earlier step is cunningly hidden in an Easter Egg there were no instructions on how do create this in the right way.

I created a text file along the lines I thought and continued to persevere but soon encountered more random and disjointed instructions which just confused the hell out of me and so at this point I gave up on the book completely.

If anyone wants a cheap copy let me know!
on 5 April 2015
QlikView and Qlik Sense are two of the world's most adopted business applications. Also free of charge for single users.
This book just tells you how to get going and help you get Smarter at doing BI.