on 26 September 2015
DO NOT BUY!!!!! This is not a burst proof item!!!
I am a heavily pregnant women 40weeks and 9 days and this ball has just quite literally burst when I've been sat on it, meaning I've landed heavily on my back.
I'm not a big person - usually 155lbs prepregnancy and have only gained 30lbs - how is it possible that they can sell this item for people to use during exercise - where they would be doing a variety of manoeuvres. It could really cause an injury.
I'm carrying a child for goodness sake!!
DO NOT BUY!!!! Not safe!!!!!
review image
on 21 January 2016
I actually use this as a chair at my desk! It sounds like a bit of a fad, but I've been sitting on it for about five months now and wouldn't go back to a normal chair. This ball is very sturdy and comes with a pump. If you buy the right size, then it's very comfortable. I like to fidget when I work and this allows me to do that while still remaining seated and focused. I think the ball is good quality and I've not had any problems at all with it. The first time you inflate it, the ball will appear to lose air. It hasn't got a leak, it's just the plastic stretching out. I had to pump mine up a handful of times until the plastic was fully stretched out. I haven't refilled the air for over four months now.
on 17 October 2015
Did not buy this fitness ball for me, but for my dogs, to play Treibball. So for dog owners who are thinking of doing the same: My Lurcher went straight to the fitness ball and 'touch'' and 'push' it with her nose. She loves it, the biggest ball she has ever seen. She has also tried to get hold of it with her teeth, but it is too huge and there is no way she can get a hold on the smooth tight blown ball. For my Beardie who is a sensitive soul, we are going to introduce him to the ball carefully as it is so big. For my medium size dogs, we should really have bought the 55cm diameter one. Good buy and I have a feeling we are going to have lots of fun playing treibball, human and canine alike,.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 21 August 2015
Bought this as a means to help with my spinal condition and build up core muscles. Replacing my computer chair with it has defiantly improved my posture and I can feel some benefits after a few weeks. It also comes in handy for other exorcises of course, and personally I love the bright green colour. Not much else I can think to say about it. Very pleased with the value for money too.
on 20 July 2016
I initially purchased this fitness ball to help my wife with her labour contractions and also some gentle pregnancy bouncing! It was really easy and quick to blow and pump up. Easy to close too. It was really helpful for her, her labour was a short duration and i do think bouncing on this ball played a part! Fitness Ball: Green, 26in/65cm Diameter, Includes 1 Ball +1 Pump + 1 Page Instruction Chart. No instructional DVD. (Exercise Gym Swiss Stability Ball)
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 23 November 2013
After reading several reviews on various makes of fitballs, which complained about pumps not working, ball not blowing up to the right size, sticky material, I was worried about this purchase but this ball is PERFECT, the pump worked which is all that matters, it took 2/3 mins to pump up, the size is perfect, the colour is fab and the material is great, if you stick to it then perhaps you need to wear clothes :-D xx Stays mostly pumped up, just a little air boost before each workout which takes 30seconds. Could not have wished for a better fit ball
on 14 January 2014
I spend 10+ hours in front of my computer and sitting on a ball where I can do a little bit of exercising while still sat on it (balancing, a little bit of exercises on buttocks) really makes it more bearable. It is nicely bouncy and the colour is nice! Was easy enough to pump yourself and the size fits me well - I'm 170cm tall, so it's decently large to sit on at the desk. I have already recommended it to friends!
on 30 March 2014
A very good quality exercise ball for the price. It inflates very easily up to the size it advertises and holds the air well. I used it for exercising and sitting throughout my pregnancy and it did the job perfectly.
on 26 August 2013
As an exercise aid this is really good.

This is not the best quality ball but for the price i'm happy with it.

The pump is hard work and that is a workout in itself. The pump is not the best but it does the job for an average weight person.

Update: Since my first review I have obtained another pump to pump the ball up and it has made all the difference to the ball, so don't buy this one for the pump.
on 29 June 2015
I am recovering from a severe stroke and my physiotherapist recommended this ball. It arrived, ahead of schedule, exactly as it was described. It was securely packed, with easy-to-follow instructions. I am using it to tighten my hamstrings and body core, it is hard work but it works!