on 3 December 2013
I am 38 weeks pregnant and bought the ball as a birthing ball, to aid with active labour. I followed the instructions. Blowing it up fully. Leaving it for some hours to allow the rubber to stretch. Then pumping it up further. I did not sit on it on the first day I owned it, other than to confirm the size suited my height. I then sat on it for about 1 hour on day 2 and it burst whilst I was sitting on it. Splitting along 50% of its circumference. At 38 weeks pregnant I think this is VERY DANGEROUS. I am 74kg (11stone, 9pounds) now I am pregnant) so hardly excessively over weight. At any rate, the ball does not come with a weight limit warning.
on 26 September 2015
DO NOT BUY!!!!! This is not a burst proof item!!!
I am a heavily pregnant women 40weeks and 9 days and this ball has just quite literally burst when I've been sat on it, meaning I've landed heavily on my back.
I'm not a big person - usually 155lbs prepregnancy and have only gained 30lbs - how is it possible that they can sell this item for people to use during exercise - where they would be doing a variety of manoeuvres. It could really cause an injury.
I'm carrying a child for goodness sake!!
DO NOT BUY!!!! Not safe!!!!!
review image
on 14 January 2014
I spend 10+ hours in front of my computer and sitting on a ball where I can do a little bit of exercising while still sat on it (balancing, a little bit of exercises on buttocks) really makes it more bearable. It is nicely bouncy and the colour is nice! Was easy enough to pump yourself and the size fits me well - I'm 170cm tall, so it's decently large to sit on at the desk. I have already recommended it to friends!
on 15 October 2012
Perfect fitness ball for my height (5'9"). Easy to blow up with the hand pump provided. Great for sitting on, doing back exercises. Quick and efficient delivery. Very happy.
on 30 March 2014
A very good quality exercise ball for the price. It inflates very easily up to the size it advertises and holds the air well. I used it for exercising and sitting throughout my pregnancy and it did the job perfectly.
on 22 August 2013
No matter how much air you put in this thing, it has no solidity. I was very disappointed, I had one many years ago, which was much stronger than this one. I will not ever use this item again.

It is cheap, and now I know why - I suppose it is ok to use for a child to play with but to do any form of exercise on it you will not be able too!

RUBBISH! Spend a little more and get one worth having! :o)

I cant fault the seller though, the item arrived, very quickly and I would buy from again, just not this item!
on 21 January 2016
I actually use this as a chair at my desk! It sounds like a bit of a fad, but I've been sitting on it for about five months now and wouldn't go back to a normal chair. This ball is very sturdy and comes with a pump. If you buy the right size, then it's very comfortable. I like to fidget when I work and this allows me to do that while still remaining seated and focused. I think the ball is good quality and I've not had any problems at all with it. The first time you inflate it, the ball will appear to lose air. It hasn't got a leak, it's just the plastic stretching out. I had to pump mine up a handful of times until the plastic was fully stretched out. I haven't refilled the air for over four months now.
on 4 August 2013
I got this primarily because I've had extremely painful sciatica for the past few weeks, and it helps me with exercising my leg, also I use it to sit on and as a moving footrest when I'm sitting on a chair. I'm using it every day and don't know what I'd do without it.
on 10 June 2013
I bought this exercise ball, to use for prenatal exercise - I have previously owned an exercise ball, and think they are a fantastic addition to your exercise routine.

The ball arrived very quickly, and was neatly packaged with a pump and an extra valve plug. Since we inflated the ball, it has become a fantastic part of our daily activity - my toddler son and I are enjoying bouncing on the ball, using it as a seat, and practising light exercise with it.

I am SO impressed with the customer service, I have received with purchasing this product. All my questions have been answered, and I feel like a valued customer. I will definitely use Apple Round Global Trading LLC again, because it has been an absolute pleasure!
on 15 January 2013
I was not expecting much for the price but when I inflated it using the pump which comes with the packaging, kicked it around, sat on it for half a day at the office and then found my dog trying to chew on it I was surprised to see it unharmed and completely inflated. I continued sitting on it and using it for core exercises and have not had any air leakages. It also has a softer texture compared to those balls you may have seen at the gym that have a plastic feel to them. Great ball!