I have baby fine hair so am ALWAYS on the look out for something....anything to give it some umph! I have only used this product a few times but I do like it, although can't really explain what kind of product it is! After washing and towel drying I put a smidgen of Tigi Bed Head on my hair as I find it helps with knots etc. I then spray this on quite liberally and it does do 'something'.... it doesn't really give it volume, but it does texturise it and definitely gives it a nice shine, and brings out my colour and highlights. After roughly blow drying I can then use it again as a kind of hair spray, but it doesn't hold it rigidly, which I like (I never wear hair sprays for that reason).

I suffer with very severe and frequent migraines, and the jury is still out as to whether this causes migraines or not, cause I've had an awful lot lately. I know others suffer from migraines, so if I think it DOES provoke them, then I will add an update. It does definitely have a chemical-like smell, but I feel it doesn't linger too long, like some hair products.

Disadvantages:
-It does seem to make my hair rougher and more knotty after sleeping on it, which is annoying, but it's not too bad.
-I hate the smell of it. I don't know if this is supposed to be a unisex product, but it smells like men's aftershave. Fortunately, the smell does dissipate after a while.

UPDATE: FOUND A SOLUTION TO KNOTTY HAIR!
Tangle Teezer Salon Elite Professional Detangling Hairbrush Pink
on 23 August 2013
This spray is brill!! Spray it on and your style well hold all day, it will brush out at night,if you don't wish to wash you hair the next day, by just dampening it a little the style can be dried in place next day
on 13 December 2013
I love Osmo products and this is one of their best.

Low shine, strong hold and very quick drying. The spray head means you can style then use this almost like a hairspray to hold the style in place!
on 4 November 2015
Buy this on a regular basis for my 13 year old nephew, he has thick, hard to style hair but this product works a treat and he loves it!
Lasts ages and great value.
on 9 June 2014
Sorry I bought this product it did nothing except burn a stain into my dressing table from the top dribbling....glue no stay clear..
on 29 June 2013
A set will last a week using this product. Will buy it again and recommend it to my friends. Pleased to have found this product
on 29 May 2015
Good stuff but ordered twice and both came with the lid not on properly! Result is packed was sticky and some had leaked out.
on 15 August 2013
not as great as I thought it would be. but dose hold well. DOESN'T BRUSH OUT TO WELL THOUGH. Good quick delivery
on 31 October 2014
Arrived quite quickly, excellent product, no complaints.
on 23 November 2014