Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Ed Sheeran on Amazon Music Shop now Shop now

Size: 12.75 Kg|Change

on 11 December 2012
This really is the best wild bird seed I've tried to date. I've had three different mixes on the go at once and refill the Extra Select three times more often.
The sparrows adore it and we've had loads more finches and tits visiting than usual. Even the robins come in twos and threes.
on 2 April 2013
Switched to this because my previous brand was much more expensive and still had more wheat than I wanted. Most importantly the same selection of wild birds have continued to visit so obviously they're ok with it. There's obviously less being chucked out so I only see an ocassional wood pigeon instead of the 3 that were usually there most of the time. It's good quality feed at a great price so I'll certainly stick to it from now on.
on 18 February 2015
Just four stars....why you ask....ok it's not sterilised so when the birds peck it all over it grows in slab cracks, grass, just about everything.

The birds love it though and a bit of researching about sterilising bird feed means you just blast it in the microwave to kill the germination seeding.

So buy, blast and serve if you don't want growth
44 Comments| 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 19 March 2013
This seed is excellent quality and a very good price, the birds seem to love it as all 6 feeders are empty in 2-3 days, they cost me a fortune but we love to see them.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 10 November 2013
My garden birds love this. I mix it with sunflower seeds in the ratio 2 scoops of this to 1 of sunflower (winter) and 4 of this to 1 of sunflower in summer.

It stores well because it is in a plastic sack rather than some of the cheaper food which comes in paper sacks and has to be stored carefully to stop it becoming damp.
on 19 May 2013
We have had a greater variety of birds visiting our feeder since using this particular mix of bird food. Despite what other people have said, we do still have a fair few pigeons emptying the feeder, but this is compensated for by the increased variety of other birds coming to eat.
this wild bird food arrived fast and well packed the birds love it and there is less waste i e wheat which the small birds do not like as i am not into feeding pigeons
on 10 October 2015
The birds certainly like this seed and it is well priced with fast delivery. However, the down side (reason for only 4 stars) is that the seed dropping onto the ground grows quite vigorously as my photographs show. The photographs were taken at the base of the feeder pole where most seed drops but there is also growth in another part of the lawn where I scattered seed. I no longer scatter seed and need to take steps to counter the growth at the base of the feeder pole.
review image review image
on 26 March 2013
this is a good product, my garden birds love it and fearlessly wait each morning for me to fill the food dispenser. I've noticed a lot of new birds enjoying this wheat free diet. I shall be ordering more
on 10 September 2015
Fantastic value ! The birds love it.I have to fill the feeders practically every other day. Birds...Goldfinches regularly without fail. Sparrows by the dozen. Robins.Blue tits and Great tits. and of course Starlings. and Blackbirds .I will definitely oder this bird food again.
review image

What do customers buy after viewing this item?

Best Selling • Top Rated