Size: 11.5 UK|Change

on 10 May 2015
Absolutely poor shoe, the shoe inner sole rolled up after second day and the shoe was so uncomfortable after this, during my 7 day holiday the shoe basically fell apart using it for simple beach walks and snorkelling don't buy this product if you need a 14 day holiday!
on 6 May 2016
Usable but the dimpled tread was worn flat within a fortnight whilst having a holiday in Mauritius!
It should be pointed out that although the holiday was for a fortnight, the shoes were only worn for half that time. They proved to be quite comfortable despite the poor quality of the materials used.
I used to like Cressi goods, particularly the diving side, but if this is indicative of what to expect from future Cressi products then I'm sorry to say they've now lost a family of buyers and I would not now recommend them to other family and friends, nor would I suggest them to any dive club.
on 23 July 2014
Nice reef shoes. Comfortable and good fit. Went to Egypt for 10 days. Didn't bring them home as they had holes in by the end of the holiday just from walking on the beach and the jetty down to the reef for snorkelling. Ideal for what I wanted them for though.
on 30 May 2014
We did some jungle and waterfall trekking for which I purchased these water shoes. We were told to bring water shoes for both the trekking and the waterfalls and pools but when we got back I noticed all the sole bobbles had completely worn off the shoes. I guess they weren't made for walking through muddy or waterlogged land areas but thought they would be robust enough to do so. That said they are a nice looking water shoe and I liked the velcro tighteners on each shoe to make a better fit. I can't see them lasting long even if used in rivers and at the seaside if there are rocks or coral underneath.
on 10 July 2015
Bought these hoping they'd be better than the cheap ones you find at tat shops near the beach. And they were great for the 1st day in mexico. However they suffer the same as the cheap ones. The insole is not secured, and it rolls up the back of the shoe rendering them very uncomfortable. Id recommend getting some with fixed padding inside. I still prefer reef shoes to flip flops anyday, but i wish more secured the insoles to the shoe. Also the sole wears very quickly if walking on paths for small amount of times. Binned them at the end of 2 weeks
on 16 July 2015
Bought these for my pensioner mum for rocky beaches and they seem ok quality from what we can see, and useful that they have a velcro fastening to make it easier to get on and off. Great for the price.
on 18 April 2016
FAR too small!!! I ordered two pairs, one for me, one for my teenage son, and I am going to be charged 4.75 for sending them back!! Utter waste of money and I am really annoyed. The lesson learned? Don't buy footwear from Amazon.
on 15 June 2014
I was so dissapointed , after 3 days there was a hole in two places. Never buy them, you not gonna use them again.
on 4 November 2014
the nubby grip bottoms wore off almost completely after five days of use, kayaking. To be avoided as they can be dangerous on concrete or tile once the grip bottoms start to wear, which happens almost as soon as you put them on.
on 30 August 2015
The worst reef shoes I have ever had. They tore my toes, I have cuts on eight toes. I have had many pairs of reef shoes, but these are defiantly the worse I have ever had. Maybe I got a bad pair!
Do not recommend.