on 10 March 2014
I like the song and it was simple to download from amazon. Up until a recent release of itunes I always used them for my music. But as it now crashes my PC and I am not an apple fan, I moved over to amazon to buy music and will stay with them.
on 30 May 2012
Hey come on, you'll either like it or you won't very catchy and inoffensive offering, good for running too...........well I say running, I mean jogging..........or walking!!! Worth a listen though, and you can preview it on Amazon music so get listenin' pop pickers!!!!...natch
on 23 August 2012
Hello!
I heard this song on the radio and loved it so much I looked it up on the internet. The download was very easy and straight forward from amazon.
I really love this song it is excellent. I can only recommend it.
I hope you enjoy it as much.
Katharina
on 5 June 2012
This song came through instantly and clearly, and plays a good quality download. I would recommend downloaded music to anyone!
on 7 June 2012
Why do you think this song stayed at number one for 5 weeks? Because it's good? No... I think people were just buying it for neatness. I bet half the people who bought it have never listened to it since. They're just content that it's on their iPod or MP3 Player or whatever, and that they can listen to it whenever they want, but they never do.

Firstly, there is little tune, and the melodies that are there are predictable and generic, and can be found in dozens of other songs, probably done far better. Carly Rae Jepsen's voice is also predictable and generic, with just a dash of 'notoriously irritating'.

But the worst thing about the song is by far, the lyrics. The first verse tells of how Carly Rae Jepsen standing by a well at night, while a guy with 'ripped jeans' showing grazed skin is staring at her (Romantic isn't it!). This ordeal is followed by the song's "chorus", where Carly gives the guy her number (If I was in her place I'd run as far away as I could get, and never think about that place again), but that's just one bad thing in this rollercoaster ride of awful lyrics. So she tells us she just met the guy (Well, obviously), and it's crazy that she's given him her number (How is it at all crazy?), and he should call her...maybe...not sure...kind of still thinking about it. There are some minor changes to the lyrics later but it's nothing we haven't heard before, and near the end she says she's been missing the guy, despite the fact that it was before they even met. Brilliant, is one word that has nothing to do with this.

People say they like the song because it's catchy. While I do agree with them. Catchy only works when the song is good, and as you can tell, the song is not good (That's putting it mildly).

Why do we buy this? Why are so many people self harming themselves with music? There are far better songs in this world, such as the piece of genius that is Rebecca Black's 'Friday', or that's how it would seem after going through this. Anyone who is wanting to buy this (If there are any), drop the money down a drain. It would give you the same amount of entertainment as buying this song, and you wouldn't be giving any money to this "artist", who is doubtlessly writing her next worldwide hit about her favourite t-shirt when she was 7, which got eaten by the dog.
44 comments| 5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 21 May 2012
There's always one who doesnt like it, this is why. Its a good pop song and i have nothing against it, but its unoriginal and im afraid just contributes to the bloated pap in today's modern music industry trying to make as much money as possible out of spotty hormonal teens. it's no 'day in the life', 'billie jean', 'smells like teen spirit', 'bohemian rhapsody' etc. those are songs worthy of 5 stars but not this; on that scale its not even worth 1.
Jepsen came to prominence through Canadian Idol, but this song did not emerge until three years later, and has been the strongest chart performer of all her output. It is no surprise that it went to number one in Australia, Canada, Denmark, Ireland, Finland, New Zealand and the UK, and has hit high on so many other charts. It is a simple, catchy song with a strong beat and nice lyrics.

Numerous fan videos that have emerged on You Tube demonstrate its popularity and accessibility. In other words, folks get what this song is about straight away. What it lacks in originality, it makes up for in having a positive, likeable sound, and being very good at what it is - a get-up-and-dance party song.
on 21 April 2012
This is a great song, Carly has a really pleasant voice and it's catchy as. Lyrics are simple but rather lovely. Recommended!
on 16 April 2012
Wicked song! I think it's WORTH THE MONEY. Cool song.
EVERYONE must like it.
Click 'like' where it has the thumbs up.
Its also good it has NO SWEAR WORDS. - whats the point in wasting your money
on a song which includes swear words??? Say 'Yes:)' if you agree with me.
If you really like the song. Here's a link to the lyrics:[....]
By Ami Rogers
Age 10.
on 23 April 2013
Got this for my ringtone on my phone ,love it just need to turn off voicemail to hear whole song