on 31 December 2014
This is the best book to date that I have ever bought on this subject. I have just finished reading this easy to read book and have enjoyed it. I have learned a lot from this book which will help me next year when I join a development circle group.
I recommend buying this one for anyone interested in mediumship.
on 28 March 2015
An absolutely brilliant read, it covers so many topics with excellent explanations that are easily understood. It includes beautiful meditations and ideas. It is a book that you can dip into anywhere and read over again and again. It is a clairvoyants's bible and I really would recommend it especially for those starting on a journey but even for those that have begun. Well done Amy can't wait for book number two!
on 24 March 2015
This book is incredible. It has all the information required and is written with intelligence, humour and compassion.
It makes what might be (wrongly) perceived as a silly subject into a very credible and awe inspiring journey.
I can't wait for book 2!!
on 23 March 2015
simple no nonsense advice. deals with clairvoyance and generally avoids angels, fairies. elementals and a lot of other things that seem to have crept in with working with spirit. Its a hard enough concept without bringing in additional complications Easy to read (A boon when you are dyslexic) and has quite a fair amount of down to earth humour, quite refreshing for a book on this topic.
on 23 June 2017
Quick delivery. Brilliantly written with a touch of humour. Easy to understand and answered so many questions for me in layman terms. Couldn't put it down. Absolutely definitely recommend x
on 26 April 2017
Really helpful for all levels of clairvoyants and a great aid for teachers.
on 19 June 2017
Easy to read. Very good exercises. Highly recommend to anyone just starting. Really down to earth and humorous in places too.
on 1 April 2016
This is a book that holds the hand of the inquisitive onlooker and guides them through their own doubts and apprehensions, to explore their own spiritual awareness.
on 2 October 2017
I love this book, it gives you exercises to do but the author who wrote the book writes as if she is personally talking to you, that’s what I like about this book
on 2 January 2016
Brilliant book, easy to follow and very 'down to earth'. I have always found meditation hard and feel it's a bit away with the fairies but I gave Amy's meditation to meet your spirit guide a go. I settled down just before sleep and began the meditation, the beach was easy - Watergate Bay, in Cornwall! Followed the instructions and entered my cave. I did feel I was with someone, asked if male or female and became aware of a woman of about 30 sitting next to me. She was wearing a loose fitting robe, fine features and her hair was a dull amber colour tied in a single plait. I asked for her name, she said 'Mariam' and I replied do you mean Marian? She said no Mariam with emphasis on the 'am'. I thought how odd never having heard of the name before. I finished the meditation but before turning the light out decided to have a quick search on the internet to see if this was a known name and was shocked to find that the name dates back to ancient Greek and even Egypt. The next day I thought that her red hair was at odds with the origin of the name but on research found that ancient Egyptians and Greeks would often die their hair red! Very strange, this may account for the dull appearance?