Customer reviews

1,579
Size: 32 GB|Package Type: Frustration-Free Packaging|Change
Price:£19.40 - £177.66

on 6 January 2017
Out of 8 of these cards that I've bought over the past year, two have failed completely within 12 months! Amazon's return policy didn't allow me to return them as per normal, but a quick phone call to their customer services department got it sorted and I've had a refund for both. I'm now in the process of replacing all of the Sandisk cards with the Lexar equivalents as they have never let me down in all of my years as a professional wedding and commercial photographer. One of the Sandisk cards crashed after a wedding, taking all of the RAW images with it (about 1000 irreplaceable images), but luckily I back everything up onto a second card slot with a Lexar disk in it (also in RAW), so both the day and my reputation were saved. I tried everything to get the images back, including Sandisk's own recovery software as well as an expensive third party option, but the disk was completely un-readable and corrupted beyond repair. The second disk to crash was in a different camera and I did lose a significant number of personal images, as opposed to it crashing on a paid gig, so at least that was less of an issue, but equally annoying and slightly heartbreaking as there were some lovely memories on there.
I've lost all confidence in Sandisk since owning these cards and recommend you DON'T buy them for the reasons above.
on 25 January 2016
I bought this to use in my new Sony RX10. I forgot to buy a card when I bought the camera and the only one I had at home was a Class 4, 8GB SD card which was quite a few years old. This was OK to set the camera up with, but was really slow at having the photo's written to it (about 10 seconds to write a single full res image). I've never really understood the differences between the huge range of cards available and specifications of class and UHS compatibility.
A little bit of research on the SanDisk website and it was obvious that to get the most from my camera, the card I needed was this
SanDisk Extreme Pro 32GB. Class 10 and UHS-I = great all round performance and 95MB/S means the photos get saved quickly. There are even higher grade and faster cards available (UHS-II) - but not that my camera could actually keep up with.
With this card now installed, the write speed is an amazing ~2 seconds and the capacity is huge with plenty enough space for literally hundreds of photos and plenty of videos. The other significantly noticeable improvement is in continuous shooting mode - there's no lag and the card just soaks up the burst of images. I'd certainly recommend this card and I'm confident in SanDisk's build quality that I can rely on it for many thousands of photos to come!
on 31 May 2017
Extreme pro work perfectly with my LX100. It's fast and it records 4k/full HD and HD video with ease. I've used it for 4 K video and I was impressed. I would definitely recommend this product. I just hope it was a bit cheaper.

I've had it for more than 6 months.

If you found this helpful please press helpful.
If you want reliable sd cards then you must use the big name brands. I have used SanDisk for more years then I care to recall and I have never had one fail on me, unlike PKNY which is pretty awful. Ok it is a bit more expensive but if you work out what you need it for and don't buy the very high speed pro disks then you will have a sdcard which will last years and you can rely on.
on 12 April 2017
Received this memory card over a week ago as I need a memory card with a high data read/write capabilities to shoot 4k video footage at 100mbps. After much research I learned that only a SDXC U3 Qauilty 10 card with a minimum of 90+ mbps write and read speeds would be able to capture 4k video at 100mbps. For anybody who doesn't know, a memory card that is SDHD will not record 4k at 100mbps. Anyway the card works a treat. Very fast transfer to my PC after recordings are made. Only downside is the price. Overall if you can justify the price this card is great.
on 3 March 2017
Purchased in September 2016. Today the recording lock slide button simply fell off and nearly went inside the camera SD slot! Now the card is locked and totally useless. And, no, it has not been mistreated or forced in any way - I have a number of SD cards and know how to treat them. Very disappointed.
on 21 July 2017
I bought this card over a year ago now and I am very pleased with it. Read and writes at the stated bandwidth, at least, and I have never had any problems with it. I bought it to use with my Panasonic Lumix GX80 and I have made many videos, perfect for recording in 4K.
on 27 August 2016
I use this primarily in my panasonic g7 and have no problem shooting any resolution, photo or video, with this card. Make sure your buying from legit seller/amazon. Came fully packaged/like new/fast delivery. Transfer speeds really good to pc, although it does fill up fast if your shooting lots of videos.
on 30 March 2017
After using another brand of SD cars (Big mistake!) I am really really pleased with these cards. As a proffessonal photographer these cards have never let me down, unlike some other well known brands!
on 30 March 2017
Great memory cards. For photographers and videographers. Extremely realabile. Used in very hot and dusty conditions in South Africa and hot and very humid conditions in Brazil. They have never failed me.