#1 HALL OF FAMETOP 10 REVIEWERon 4 December 2014
I have quite a few 16 to 64gb class ten Micro SD cards which I use in my DSLR cameras and HD video recording equipment. These tend to be high end cards which are 'ultimate' or 'pro' cards which are double and more the cost of these. I needed a new one and thought I'd give this relatively cheap slower write speed one a go.

I used this to record a few HD video and they were absolutely fine. The images produced were bang on, clear, vibrant colours with great audio clarity. Shooting pictures with a DSLR was good too. Burst shots, high speed shots and video were all good.

This card picked everything up fine.

If you're looking for a class 10 card then give this one a go, you won't go far wrong.

Recommended.
on 30 January 2014
I bought this for my new Olympus MZ digital camera. You will notice a good improvement in how fast you take photos. An SD-XC was too costly, about 3 times the price, so I'm happy to report that this one provides almost instantaneous storing before you can take another shot.

At 8GB, my 16MP camera can take about 1400 snaps on 16MP, and about 4,600 on 5MP. This is more than enough for me, as I usually use it on 5 or 8MP, and the card slots straight into my laptop for quick transfer. Transfer rates of photos from the card to my laptop's hard drive range from 15Mb/s to 50Mb/s, depending on how many are being transferred or copied at a time, while videos taken by the camera in Quicktime Movie format is 17 to 18Mb/s.

An excellent enhancement to my camera for under £7.
VINE VOICEon 18 October 2014
I use this in my Nikon D3200. Not sure what is so "ultra" about it as it seems no different from my regular SDHC cards. Personally I think that the design of these things is flawed as the connecting pins can become frayed and broken very easily as it is not often simple getting them inserted into various devices. And once they do then they are useless and the data is lost. However this one has yet to break so I cannot complain.
on 4 May 2013
I bought this because the Class 6 card I'd installed in my camera (Sony HX200V) was struggling to process large-MB pictures and video recordings. A Class 6 card is supposed to be able to handle HD video and it can, but very slowly.
When you read the 'official' reaction speeds for cameras, they assume that you will use a fast-processing data card - a Class 6 card will not come close to achieving those speeds, so your camera (even if it's a wonderful camera) will struggle to take pictures quickly. Be aware that Class 10 cards come with many speed ratings - the minimum is 10MB/s (hence Class 10) and 10MB/s isn't much faster than 6MB/s (Class 6). I chose this 'Ultra' card for its 30MB/s rating and a reasonable price - and it is noticeably faster than my old Class 6 card, so I'm satisfied.
on 26 July 2016
Fantastic quality SD card and worked perfectly for my Nikon D80.

Overall a great product purchased that is of high quality and will last a long time, I highly recommend anyone to invest in this product. Definitely worth the investment completely.

Fast delivery, thank you!
on 18 June 2013
Sandisk have proven themselves to be an excellent and trustworthy storage medium, and this particular SD card is no exception.
It has a very fast access configuration, and I use it in my DSLR Nikon 'D' series, on the highest picture format setting, which requires a lot of storage per picture, and this allows me the freedom to take pictures, and shoot videos, to my hearts content, without having to stop and load my pictures onto my PC to free up space.
If, like me, you're a photographic, or Media, enthusiast, then this SD is perfect. Treat yourself, and allow yourself the freedom of lots of shoots before editing.
on 2 April 2014
I bought the Sandisk Ultra SDHC 16 GB card to use in my Panasonic LX3 camera. Images get written to the card quickly, it has more storage than I'm ever likely to need (over 3,000 images) before I download to my PC, it was delivered promptly, the packaging was easy to open...what more can I say? It's a good card, it does what it promises without fuss or grumble, can hold more content than I'm ever likely to use and does all that for a tenner. Job's a good 'un.
on 29 December 2012
Sandisk 8gb class 10 card, arrived very thinly packaged, card was of the usual good Sandisk quality,
it was already to go popped it in my Canon HD camera, this wrote very fast with no
waiting at the end of filming for it to finnish, should last may years.
Not sure about lifetime warranty stuff, ive had a batch of 3 sandisk cards go wrong before,
i contacted sandisk and never got a reply! but at £5.51 who is bothered.
They seem to last longer than the Kingston and fuji cards ive had.
on 20 August 2017
Good product and gives you ample space to keep clicking away happily. I actually keep my photos on the card and then buy a new one. This means I have my photos stored in a number of places.
on 17 February 2014
I purchased this in August 2012 and it is still going strong. Has not missed a beat or lost a picture in the time it has been used.

It has been in and out of the camera and card reader countless times so looks like this gets the full 5 stars from me!

Performance seems pretty good in my SLR, wouldn't say it was much better than say a DaneLec or Kingston brand, but perhaps this one will outlive those!

SanDisk gets the thumbs up from me again.