on 16 October 2012
Good service and nice goods, I can make sure to visit this shop again if I have new need! Thanks
on 18 February 2014
I suspect I'm in the minority in that I bought this as storage for music on a laptop with limited internal storage space. It's robust and has so far done its job in storing and playing back media, some of which is very large and requires good access times. Have used Sandisk products for their intended use in cameras before and not been disappointed.

I do a full exhaustive format (un check "quick format" in Windows) to make sure all parts of the drive are there (weeds out the fakes); did with this one and got the full result and no errors.

especially worth 5 stars because of price. Memory is cheap these days but 32GB is still pretty big for SD storage, so for under 20 quid I was impressed. This is the biggest size you will get in SDHC, which is great for compatibility on slightly older devices.
on 22 December 2014
Great price, great delivery and very happy with product. Would recommend to anyone! Many Thanks
on 1 July 2014
everthing all o.k. once again. would appreciate having clear plastic container to save card in.
on 1 August 2013
this had lots of memory because i bought it for my sons 3ds also this was a great item to have.
on 3 July 2013
works great, i use it for my nintendo 3ds and now i can download pretty much as much as i want.
on 21 February 2013
Does the job - Well. Would not hesitate to reorder in the future - nothing more to add to this
on 1 September 2015
I would review it but I borrowed it to Marco Sousa and haven't seen it again!! Great purchase!
on 9 November 2014
I always use sandisk, as I never have any problems with them and I depend on reliable cards...
on 27 September 2014
perfect in every way, does what it says in description, and arrived quickly after ordering it.