on 11 November 2013
Fits neatly on bedside table and the sound is quite good. The only downside is that although the light can be dimmed for night the blue light still lights up the room.
on 26 July 2012
I have played with a few of these and while they are all ok in thier own right I like this one for it's simplicity and features for the price. Good work!
on 2 January 2014
Ordered 2 as Christmas presents for our kids, very tricky to set time, found it impossible to easily enable/disable the alarm & the buttons on one of them broke while we were trying to set it. Very disappointed. Returned them to Amazon, who were excellent and super efficient with a refund & ordered JBL docking stations instead which are brilliant, far superior quality and easy to use.
on 30 August 2014
Pretty good radio / dock - good sound, easy to use & clock setting automatically from the iPhone is a good feature. I'm stunned with the "1* - hard to set" review on here...I cant see how anyone could say this.
on 11 February 2014
This was a gift for my partner who is pretty hard to please but he seems quite taken on with this. The blue display is quite bright and does light up the room but I just stick a book in front of it to block it out.
on 20 February 2014
This alarm clock is great, easy to programme and good sound quality. Easy to read display and I like the way it syncs to the clock on your iphone. Very pleased
on 22 March 2014
I bought it as a Christmas present. My friend really like it. So far is working properly and no problems.
on 11 July 2012
on 26 July 2012
A really nice little product. Love the auto clock set as I feel I can move it around more without the hassle!