Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

Platform: Xbox 360|Change

on 25 December 2012
Excellent puzzles, great story line and addictive game play all add up to great value for money. The guide, I feel, is also indispensible for completion of the game
on 12 March 2014
My daughter loves this game, she is nine years old, it has enough tasks to keep the kids at bay for a few hours. Kids younger might not like the game as much, as they might find so of the levels to hard..
on 3 January 2013
this was bought for my youngest son for christmas and he has said its really good, and likes that two people can play
on 12 October 2016
Epic Mickey 2 is a platform video game from Disney Interactive. You play as Mickey Mouse and Oswald, with co-op gameplay. My 7 year old wanted to play this game so I bought it for him and he lost interest pretty quickly. He wanted to play with me most of the time because he got stuck frequently. Even playing with me, some of the puzzles were confusing and even the controls were annoying. There isn't really a clear direction on where you're supposed to go or if you're doing something right or wrong. Just not a fun experience.

If you're looking for a kiddy type Disney game to play with your child, I highly recommend Kingdom Hearts 2 instead. My son (and myself also) loved this game because of how well polished everything is.
on 1 May 2016
I purchased this game for my daughters birthday, she played the demo of this game on Xbox and was instantly hooked. What kid isn't with Mickey Mouse, even i had a little go on it with her and from my point of view it is a fun family game. Its easy and simple to play and follow so it was simple for my daughter to understand what to do, she found it a little tricky trying to jump up on high ledges on the game and thats where i came in to help. This in no way stopped her from still carrying on with the game and enjoying every minute of it.
She really got involved with the story line and it was her go to game after school.

As for purchasing it off Amazon goes it was very fairly priced and came very quickly in the post which is always a bonus so i knew she would have it wrapped up nicely for her birthday.
on 3 July 2014
The game is fun but quickly gets boring and the fact that you have to have two controllers on at the same time and have to switch between them is really annoying. Really not good if you're playing it alone.
on 15 July 2013
Bought it for my 4 year old as a treat to go on the x box now and again with a game just for her. I should have stuck to the demo as there was enough in that to keep her going. I so regret paying £16 for this game. You have to be a serious player to play this as with most X Box games although fun for a little one to watch and have a go its not a game for them - I know its NOT a game for children anyway but if you, like me are getting it for a little one - DON'T buy the full version - stick to the demo.
on 25 May 2015
Great game bought for my son he loves it and has endless fun. Bought it after he had already played through the first epic mickey.
on 18 March 2014
Bought for my daughter for her xbox 360, she loves it , occaisionally she will ask for a bit of help but my son usually comes to the rescue, I have peeked in her room when she's been playing this and I have to admit she's not playing it, she's totally immersed in it
so I suppose that success, I have noticed that my daughters spelling and reading have improved a lot from playing such games where they have to read clues which is an added bonus. :)
on 14 August 2013
Good game that demands co-op if you play 2 player and makes you dive into the mickey universe of "Paint & Electricity"

Confusing at times, so you will have to listen carefully to what's being said from the different character's.