on 15 April 2013
Bought as emergency charger to use whilst on holiday. Didnt use a great deal but when I did use it seemed to charge an ipad and ipod sufficiently when charge ran very low. Handy as it came with both a UK plug and 2 pin round adaptor for European use plus a usb cable. Quite expensive though but as a quality product i would recommend it for emergency use. As described.
on 30 June 2012
I am very Happy with this product, I have a two year old phone, so the battery does wither sometimes, and I use it for various things during the day, and so it would always run out, but this product has really halped if I am out all day or I am using my phone constantly for pictures, web browsing, music or watching video's so it comes in very handy, and because it comes with a Micro USB and Mini USB, you can charge most new products and older products that use the Mini USB e.g. Blackberries.
Needless to say I am very impressed with this product, Only drawback being is that it's a 1800 MAH Battery, which will charge most phones to be honest, but there are larger portable batters available that are smaller in size, but a lot more expensive.
on 7 November 2016
Spotted this on discount so bought it on spec. Great idea and if it had more power it might be great in practice. I find if you don't use your phone i.e. overnight it can boost my battery by about 50%. If I am using it, for say browsing only the discharge is higher than the recharge rate. The fact that Duracell have provided 2 sockets for USB cables is laughable as no way it can charge 2 devices at a time.
I use it occasionally around the house when I need a few extra minutes, but I would be unhappy with it if I had paid more than a fiver.
on 11 March 2015
Great look for this portable external battery charger except the fact that this isn't very portable at all. While it is beautiful when you keep it in house or in a safe environment it does not really make the trick when you take it outside the house as the plug is detachable but if you want to take it with you it is very sensible and the attachment to the electric plug are exposed so I think that they have made some fundamental mistakes here
on 12 October 2013
I would recommend this product but I would add that 5 hours is a bit of and exaggeration but it does give you a good level of power for long enough to have a few calls and play a game or two.
on 26 April 2016
One of Duracell's better products. The different plugs make it ideal for travelling at home or abroad. I have used it to top up an Android tablet as well as a phone
on 27 March 2013
I have a motorbike , to get my satnave going for longer got this charger just nice another 5 hours of peace of mind . the service is just as good
on 9 May 2013
Took this on holiday to charge mp3 and mobile for journey, really handy to have, used it loads others in party used it too, great little gadget.
on 12 April 2013
Very useful when away from home or any wall socked.
Recharged my Galaxy S II to by 50%.
I would recommend this baterry
on 13 November 2012
I boughtthis duracell usb portable mobile phone charger. it says 5 hours but i am not getting even an hour