on 4 August 2017
Unlike most Dolce Gusto pods, these do not contain ground coffee from which the flavour is extracted by high pressure boiling water / steam. This is a mix of instant coffee (or 'soluble coffee solids') and milk powder. So there is an argument that this is an expensive way of making an instant coffee. However, it tastes really good, and reminds me of the coffee you often get from a machine at the breakfast buffet while on holiday! So it has positive associations and I like it! but if you want a real espresso-based drink, choose the other options.
7 people found this helpful
on 26 June 2017
These are great. I don't normally drink coffee but tried these at my friends and loved them. They're just the right strength, not too strong or weak, and have a gorgeous creaminess to them. This is the best price I have found them.
on 3 October 2014
bought these on the strengh of other reviews and glad i did a lovely coffee and its only 1 pod to so really good value! excellant delivery from amazon as always to! this coffee is creamy and not to strong so for those of you who like your coffee like that this is a good buy!
10 people found this helpful
on 15 April 2017
I would not buy any other brand even if it does say will work with my machine. I love Cafe Au Lait ,great taste i Like the fact you get a lot more because the milk is in the same pod , so you get more for your money, shame some of the other pods don't do the same like hot chocolate there is no need for the milk to be separate . But love Cafe Au Lait and would recommend it to anyone. Carmal chocolate is my sons favourite.
2 people found this helpful
on 23 November 2015
I rarely see this product on offer in the supermarket, so it's good to know I can get it at a very good price on Subscribe & Save, or Prime for the next day if I run out. It has a beautiful flavour - not as much kick as the black coffee I usually drink, so great for mellow moments. If I want it a bit stronger, I add a bit of my favourite instant coffee. It's relatively good value because each pod is a full serving, rather than the varieties that have the coffee in one and milk in another.
|22 Comments|Report abuse
VINE VOICEon 25 October 2015
Not as many calories as Cappuccino or Latte, which is good. Also unlike the Cappuccino and Latte you only use one pot for a drink so you get 16 drinks, compared to 8 from the others. It's a hot milk coffee the sort I drank lots of in Spain. It's what I look forward to at my mid morning break.
4 people found this helpful
on 24 April 2017
Love the Cafe au Lait cannot drink normal coffee now. THE Great thing is is half the price as thr otherfl flavors only 1 pod needed per cup
on 2 April 2017
Love it !
4 people found this helpful
on 15 August 2017
I don't know if it is a 'fake' product or we were just unlucky but this was anaemic and pretty tasteless. Normally it's pretty good. To much hassle to return it. Purchased some 'compatible' pods we have used before instead. They just highlighted how poor these were.
One person found this helpful
on 8 April 2016
Best tasting coffee, first has a lovely flavour, not really strong which i love because i don't like strong coffee, best way to describe this coffee is rich with a nice creamy taste. Arrived in a large box ,never have i had any complaints with the packaging always arrived safe and secure. Always buy from this seller , no problems at all. 5* allround.
2 people found this helpful