on 29 March 2015
I love Fruit of the Loom products! The jacket is of very good quality cotton and keeps my daughter very very warm. She is 8 years old, so I bought a 9-10 years size and the sleeves are a bit long, but I wanted her to be able to wear it next year too.
on 30 October 2015
So happy to be able to find something like this online as it is very difficult to find plain coloured clothing for children on the high street. Nice quality and thickness to the material. Fit is a little big. Delivered as promised
on 27 November 2012
very good product,well made.My daughter wears it for PE,its a good thick material,keeps her lovely and warm in the winter months. would recommend.Product is also true to size.
on 18 September 2013
I bought this jacket some days ago. My son used it one day and the zip was broken and the threads were worn out immediately. I can't recommend this product.
on 15 June 2014
Perfect for school wear. Better quality and a nicer fit than the one the school provides too. I will be purchasing another one for next school year.
on 26 April 2014
Have had hoodies for my son for school in the past but this one has to be the best quality. Good price and the colour holds well
on 21 July 2014
My 4 year old is wearing the 5-6. They are on the small size I would say - order size bigger than you need.
on 9 June 2015
Comes up quite large, but quality seems good and my son loves it.
on 1 April 2015