Price:£2.40 - £4.95

on 18 March 2013
This is the best phone pouch that I have come across.it is secure with a velcro fastening on the front so that your phone does not fall out when you bend forward. Also a lovely choice of colours, an added bonus is that you can wash it to keep it looking lovely
on 7 December 2012
Ordered for my husband, he's a roofer and needs his phone on him at work but it needs to be secure so it doesn't fall off the roof! This enables him to have it around his neck and secure.
on 2 June 2013
PROS: Material seems quite sturdy. Versatile, with neck string, loop for putting it on your belt, and a clip (which I use to keep it from migrating to the bottom of my purse). Pouch part fits my Samsung Galaxy perfectly.
CON: I bought 2 of these, and on both the velcro strip for closing the cover was too high up, meaning it wouldn't fasten shut over my phone. I cut the threads and re-sewed the strip on the flap lower down, works fine now.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 16 June 2013
I've bought a number of bags for my mobile phones and unfortunately I bought the exact same one again for my I-phone and simply used the old one for my spare phone which i use for when I go mountain biking. The thing is in doing so I have ended up taking the wrong phone to work(Not good). So I needed to purchase a cheap case which will allow me to colour coordinate my phones. I saw this and thought what the hell at a couple of quid and red in colour what could go wrong. Well it arrived yesterday and boy have I been bowled over not only by the quality of the bag, but at how cheap it was. The Bag is made out of a hard wearing cotton type material , which in my case uses red thread and has a black wipe clean polyester. The bag is big enough to take my I-phone 4s which is fitted with a Case-Mate Tough Case so on that note I most impressed. The best thing is, it is a quarter of the price of my other case, so on that note, I have ordered a gray one for future use.
on 21 July 2013
This is a brilliant phone case! I am a builder and it keeps my phone in perfect condition, also has a zip pouch on rear to put your card and money in. The draw string is great as well as you can keep it safe around your neck when working. Brilliant buy
on 24 October 2013
Fits phone sized 115 x 62.3 x 12.2 mm (4.53 x 2.45 x 0.48 in) very nicely and not too snug. This pouch appears to be made of the same material backpacks are made of and lined with nylon. The stitching is strong, neat and straight. The velcro attachments to close are sewn on and well attached, and closes tightly pressed shut. No chance of your mobile slipping out once closed! There is a zippered compartment that will hold credit/debit cards, money, etc. It can be added to a belt, hung around your neck, or carried. I'd even chance hand washing it, if needed. It fits my young one's Alcatel One Touch T'Pop 4010x (Glory 2 in the USA, I believe) with plenty of room left for using the zippered compartment.

Definitely recommend for those looking for an everyday, understated universal cover for a mobile phone. I liked it so much I bought one for myself!
on 5 September 2015
I bought this phone pouch for my daughter to carry around her iphone 5c. For the price I wasn't really that worried if it was of poor quality but it was worth the gamble. Made of durable slightly padded textile with a secure velcro fastening it keeps your phone secure. It also has a handy zipped compartment for money/bus pass/cards if you wish to use it. The only feedback from my daughter was that the neck strap was cord and rubbed her neck so I just put a thicker lanyard on there and problem solved.
on 19 February 2016
Got one before good and strong the only thing I found was the clip on the back broke but a part from that good value for money the only reason I am geting a new one because I lost mine had my phone out to take a picture puut it in my pocket so I thought but must of dropped it and lost it gutted
on 3 August 2015
Brilliant little pouch for the price - snugly fits either my iPhone 5s or my iPod Classic (both in plastic cases) and also has a little zippered pocket for money/cards/key. Great for those days where I run out of pockets going dogwalking or am wearing clothes without pockets.

The material, zip, cord and velcro seem sturdy enough and better quality than I was expecting.
on 10 August 2014
Good size for most phones. It's not a sleek fashion item but if you are forever rummaging in your bag for your mobile, this red one will make it easy to identify. Also, if you often leave your phone around the house it's easier to spot it again under newspapers etc. (The navy blue one is more subtle). It closes with a noisy Velcro strip. There's a very useful small zipped pocket on the side in which you can keep notes,business card or a couple of coins. If you need/ like to access your ringing phone in a swift slick move, this is not for you but if you want to be sure that your phone is secure when out walking, gardening or in your backpack you'll like this.