Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 27 May 2014
It is a legal requirement for your dog to have a tag with owners name, address and phone number.
I bought 3 of these in January and was initially happy with them, they look good and were engraved as requested. 4 months later and you can't read the writing on 2 of them.
The seller's response?
"unfortunately, tags do not hold a lifetime guarantee" {then told me I can order some more from them}
I replied I expected more than 4 months so won't buy from them again and they responded with "We are sorry you feel that way"

Yes they are cheap, but surely they should be up to the job? Expensive ones cost about £6 at my local store which will be a huge saving for 3 dogs as I will need new ones every 3-4 months from this company to stay legal. Shame as they do look good
on 21 April 2013
I was very happy with the service it arrived within a few days and looked as I had hoped. I emailed the company directly with what I wanted engraving on the back just to make sure they had them. Had it a few weeks now and so far so good.
on 10 May 2013
Bought 3 of these for my dogs. Looks nice, arrived very quickly and they are definitely value for money. The only downside to them is that the text could do to be bigger and deeper - not sure how long it will be before the text starts to wear away. The text is very small and only lightly etched into the steel. But, for the money, what can you expect?
on 8 September 2013
The quality of this tag is very good - much better than a similar product purchased on line from another retailer which actually wore out! This one is more solid and the engraving is very clear - particularly for such a small item.
on 15 May 2014
Ordered 3 different colours because everyone loves them. Red, Blue and Purple. I plan to order more for friends to. Great purchase, good quality and excellent service :)
on 6 August 2013
This is a great item, good quality and excellent engraving. Looks fab on my dog! For less than £2 including delivery it is a real bargain!
on 15 September 2013
This is such good value. The tag is a great size and very cute, exactly as show and engraved too! Also arrived every quickly. Recommended!
on 16 December 2013
I love this item and I think that it is fantastic value for money. It is much better quality than I was expecting! Bargain!
on 14 January 2014
Lovely! Very good quality item for very reasonable price. Engraving was clear and precise, I can see this lasting well.
on 23 March 2014
Great engraving looks really nice on my dogs coller and hasn't faded even after 5 months ,lovely glittery design .

See one answered question