on 1 September 2015
I love this ring. My partner asked me to buy him a ring - I had no idea what kind of jewellery would suit a man ... but this ring is very understated and not 'bling'. It just looks quite manly and subtle. The ring has quite a bit of weight to it and it certainly looks more expensive than it is (one of the reasons I bought this ring). The black is very matte, there aren't lines on it as it appears in the picture unless you look closely (I think this is a good thing because it makes it look quite cheap in the picture). I put a picture of it here - it is my finger in the picture which is why it clearly doesn't fit but it should give a better impression of what the ring actually looks like.
review image
One person found this helpful
on 18 July 2012
I bought this nice ring as a gift and I have to say that it looks really good, matches perfectly the picture and was delivered very fast and in perfect conditions.
I was a bit disappointed with the box, though, first of all because it does not match the one displayed in the picture here: [...]
and then because the box I received is indeed in nice black velvet, but heart-shaped instead of rectangular and very, very tiny. It is most certainly not appropriate for a man's ring (especially a size X). The Amazon gift wrapping was also quite disappointing. Blue paper and yellow ribbon with a bow that was bigger than the box itself.
on 22 February 2013
This ring is absolutley beautiful and very solidly made and looks fab on my fiance thumb, he has been getting requests were it is from and i would highley recommend this seller
on 26 December 2012
It looks and fits well. Weight is heavier than you think. I would recommend this ring to anybody, especially for a gift