on 17 March 2014
So pleased with these tags which are unusual and so much cheaper than the high street. I ordered two in different colours for my two dogs.

Arrived in double quick time, with accurate text.

Very pleased - highly recommend this supplier.
on 2 May 2017
Easy to place order, great service, product arrived quickly. 2nd tag from this company, no problem with 1st one just had to up-date phone numbers. Very long lasting and stays looking like new despite getting a hard life attached to collar of small dog on a farm!
on 8 September 2017
Lovely
on 5 July 2016
Well made good quality . Delivered in Good time. Would use again do recommend.
on 30 May 2012
I have just recived this product, i am very happy with the quality of the engraving and the tag itself.

I had recived good customer service when i had a small problem with this iteam being lost in the post.

Would buy again

on 20 February 2014
It's exactly as it looks in the picture. Still looks brand new even though we've had it a few weeks.
on 15 February 2014
These little tags look really cute on my 3 tiny spaniels .I just love them..
Arrived just in time for my holidays to make sure my pets are legal
on 26 October 2016
These pet tags are very beautiful they are well worth every penny i will be ordering more from the seller the seller is really very good if you have any questions they came very quick as well the look the bit on my cats collers my cats look very posh in them i strongly recommend them for your pet
on 18 January 2015
I love the sparkle and size of this dog tag. The only negative would be that the engraving is very difficult to read. Probably because it doesn't go very deep. Having said that though, for the price it looks good and does the job.
on 8 November 2013
Ordered two of them in different colours for our puppy. Lovely item, well made and clearly engraved. The sparkling bit gives a luxurious touch to it. Great value for money. Very quickly dispatched and delivered. Well done!!!