on 15 January 2015
I have used opalescence toothpaste for about two years now and it's brilliant, I normally buy 2 tubes at a time as I never want to be without it, unfortunately my last order I only recived one tube although I paid for two, after contacting Amazon who notified the seller the second tube was posted out immediately.
on 19 August 2014
My dentist has suggested Opalescence as THE whitening toothpaste and I am truly very pleased with its results. The taste is also very pleasant and the huge tubes last forever.
on 25 August 2014
Toothpaste recommended by my dentist. I have been using it for some years. Works for me. Supplier very efficient. Would recommend them.
on 22 May 2014
I would recommend this product, despite it saying it wasn't boxed it was, prompt delivery and excellent value for money
on 4 July 2014
It's toothpaste!. Delivery OK. Been using it for 3 or 4 weeks without any obvious whitening
on 28 July 2015
I have re-ordered this product and recommended it to friends. I also bought this on personal recommendation. As I drink a lot of tea and red wine I was quite ashamed of the colour of my teeth. I can't say that my smile dazzles anyone but I would say there has been a tremendous improvement in the whiteness. I am very happy with the toothpaste.
on 7 February 2015
Great taste wakes me up in the morning. Gives me a whiter smile that's for sure
on 5 December 2015
Pen arrived quickly. It does work!! I use it for a couple of days, and it tops up the whiteness nicely for a few weeks. Which was surprising. Especially after reading reviews before buying. Very happy with purchase, and will buy again.
on 30 July 2015
I have been using this toothpaste for years now, my cosmetic dentist recommended this after I had my teeth whitened so I keep using it and very rarely do I have to top up my whitening. It also tastes great which is an added bonus.
on 20 September 2013
Quick delivery, this toothpaste is expensive but great for stain removel and colour lightening. Utter bargain and it was in the box