on 30 June 2015
As an avid earphone user up until now I have gone through tons and tons of brands, these earphones for the price are an absolute steal, by no means are these the best earphones I have ever used infact the quality took a little getting used to but to the average earphone user these are fine. For a tech junky who loves quality like myself it took a small while to get use to the bass boost but after awhile I barely noticed that these weren't of the best quality. I have paid 10x the price for earphones with quality a bit better and 20-30x for the best and these aren't really that far off. The quality is of a very satisfactory standard.

These earphones lasted me two months which is more than most for me considering I use these everyday for up to 9 hours on average 2-4. I have willing purchased another pair today and thought I would share my experience.

My only real complaint is the lettering on what ear each the buds should go in rubbed off by accident either by user fault or rubbing on clothing. When they did it made it very hard to see when on the go but that wasn't a huge issue.

The short answer, not perfect but close for the price. They lasted 2 months and I used them daily for extended periods of time.
review image
on 29 December 2013
These are MUCH better ones than those ones you get for £1 at a random store. I have some, so I can compare them.
These have better bass and clarity than £1 ones.
The only thing I will be negative about is when you're moving with them in, they make a rattle sound you can hear - maybe not a rattle, but you can hear the plastic moving around. When sitting still, these are perfect. In high winds these hardly fall out, which is why I like in-ear ones than just earphones - if you know what I mean.
on 19 February 2015
These are reasonable quality for the price, and useful as cheap earphones for children. Their longevity is not particularly good, but then they're fairly cheap to replace when lost or broken. They look good, but there are other models at this price point, with better sound, eg: Coco Digital New Metal Style in ear Earphones Headphones for iPod iPad iPhone MP3 PSP-Black
on 12 April 2017
Great set of Earphones for the price.
Looks a Quality product and like the look of them.
Good sound quality esp. on the Bass..
Compares very favourably with more expensive ones I have bought.
I would recommend these to anyone who wants quality earphones for a very reasonable price
on 17 October 2015
Fast delivery,good product,good price,well packed,very pleased.thank you.
on 24 June 2017
Not the best... even though it was cheap, there are a lot of other earphones at a similar price range that outperform it by far. The bass is too tinny and it feels weird in your ear.
on 30 July 2017
muffled quality
on 6 April 2017
perfect sound and comfortable fit
on 11 April 2017
great quality for the price and waterproof!
on 3 January 2014
I bought this to replace yet another pair of worn out iphone headphones for my sister and she's been raving about them ever since they arrived.

From what I've been told;

-They have great sound quality - really good bass, good outside noise cancellation (surprising considering how cheap they are)
-Fits nicely in your ears not like other jelly headphones that fall out easily
-Absolutely great quality for the price

Honestly she couldn't recommend them enough, her work colleague actually ordered a pair and loves them just as much

Frankly, I'm slightly jealous that I can't use them as they don't have a remote which I need in order to use with my ipod shuffle, so I still have to fork out yet another £20+ to replace mines. These would have otherwise been perfect.

Highly recommended product, will definitely be purchasing more in the future.