Customer reviews

on 10 May 2013
I have a lot of yoga nidra CDs and this is one of my favourites. It's Yoga Nidra centered on awareness, letting go and healing.
After a short introduction, there is only one session of YN, lasting 40 minutes and you can repeat this session over and over again. According to the author, eventually you will be able to do the practice without the recording, but I still prefer to listen.
Highly recommended.
on 22 May 2015
Not as good as others I have listened to. Didn't like the way he kept pausing for ages. A bit boring to be honesst
on 27 November 2014
This is the best Yoga Nidra CD I've got & I find it's the most effective one for aiding complete relaxation & healing. Dr Marc Halpern was crippled with arthritis & healed himself through doing yoga nidra 3 times a day. He was bedridden, so he had plenty of time to indulge. He has a very relaxing technique throughout this yoga nidra. I have an auto-immune disease & practice with this CD every morning & along with a healthy diet am beginning to feel the benefits!!! I recommend it...
on 12 January 2016
Sorry, I don't like the intonation in the voice which makes it impossible to use.
on 20 March 2015