Customer reviews

on 13 November 2013
quite disappointed with this lunch bag. I bought it on the basis of the previous reviews. It arrived quickly but was very flat when opened. Cannot open up so has a flattened look. The worst thing is that the zip does not go all the way round so the lid cannot open more than about 45 degrees unless u keep hold of it and force it open. So my son cannot eat out of the lunch bag like all the other children do in his class as the lid keeps falling back down. Will look for a new lunch bag.
on 13 November 2013
I bought it for my little boy - and he loved it! Great size, made of material which is easy to clean - so important for a preschooler's mum, enough space for a full day of snacks in preschool. Also, with its colours it's quite distinctive from other kids' lunch bags - no need to check labels to eventually get the right one!
on 27 August 2013
Just what I required but I was a little miffed after ordering this item to then see that the price was reduced to half the price I paid.
on 11 February 2014
MY NEPHEW IS A BIG MICKEY MOUSE FAN AND WILL BE AVERY EXCITED 2YR OLD ON THIS COMING SATURDAY IM JUST WAITING FOR THE WATERBOTTLE NOW
on 5 May 2013
Great service great product !it arrived on time the product is good quality and most of all it got the thumbs up from my two year old
on 19 August 2016
Great size and my son loved it thank you
on 11 April 2016