• Customer reviews

on 11 September 2017
This bedrail is fantastic. It has adjustable lengths which you can change to fit your child's bed. It even meant that when we went away in the caravan we could take it with us and make it fit the super skinny little raised bed in the caravan, giving us so much peace of mind and meaning my little one never falls out. I tried to take it off a little while ago thinking she might be growing out of it but she had such a tantrum she wanted it back!

The other lovely part of it is the mesh is see through so when reading stories in bed etc she can still see the book I'm holding. Great value for money
on 17 January 2018
Great item, solid and fit for purpose. At first glance, the instructions looked great but at the 90% built stage (10 mins in), things became confused! I had to abandon the instructions after a further 30 mins and put my engineers head on! After a further 30 mins, all was sorted. As I had bought 2 of these, I built the second in 15 mins. The loss of a star was purely down to the instruction issues.
on 7 April 2017
Good fit & does exactly what it is supposed to.
on 18 January 2018
We bought this for our 2 year old son when he loved from cot to single bed. It was a bit of a faff to put together but it’s great now it’s set up. He has made the transition very easily and seems to feel comfortable with the extra security
on 24 August 2017
Fairly easy to assemble with decent instructions - took around 15 mins to put together. Came well packed so no damage or marks. The bedrail works perfectly fine, gives me peace of mind that my daughter won't roll out of her bed at night as she likes to move around in her sleep!
on 13 November 2017
Good product. We used it for our king sized bed on one side in order to keep baby safe during day time naps. Good quality, sturdy, easy to put on. Will use it on cot bed as well. Material is easily cleaned.
on 21 December 2017
We have a three foot single bed and this fits beautifully. It's a little fiddly to put together but is a very robust item and will be idea for when my little grandchild comes to stay.
on 30 November 2017
Product is fine when assembled & fits the bed. But took me a hour & a half of clipping/unclipping and re- assembling to finally get it right. I didn’t find the pictures or written instructions that easy to understand, maybe it was just me
on 22 September 2017
Love love love this.These are really good quality and they look good. They are easy to attach and feel very safe. Look so cute in my daughters first bedroom.
on 21 December 2017
Worst DIY experience in my life.still we can't make it properly. Absolutely hate it.watched video in YouTube,never helped