on 26 July 2017
I didn't believe it at first, but you definitely need to order a size ABOVE what you usually buy. I like really tight fitting tops and always buy small size in T-shirts, jumpers, shirts etc. But when I received a small one of these compression muscle tops, it really was too tight. So the next one I ordered was a medium and it is a great fit for me. So I've now ordered three more (in different colours) medium size. They are excellent tops - well made and feeling good in a smooth material. They still take a bit of effort getting into, and even more getting them off, but it's definitely worth it to look good.
on 26 December 2017
Doesn't really compress anything, it's a nice vest and the material is silky and of an alright quality but in terms of a compression shirt this product was really a let down.

I felt 0 to none compression, the vest is alright to wear otherwise however since purchase I have only used it once, in reality the product isn't fit for purpose and I wish I'd returned it earlier, I found it lying around last week.

My advice is to save up for a better quality compression shirt, honestly not worth the cash.
on 21 April 2017
Ordered large, going by my medium-large chest size (I'm a 37.5/38").
As a compression top it is a snug, but comfortable fit.
on 1 December 2017
Its a shame Sub have produced a sub-standard product. For a large size compression shirt, I need to be a large child maybe...
on 15 May 2017
Good quality and much cheaper than other so called prestige brand. Snug fit and does offer compression. The fit is a little tight but i imagine it will loosen thru use.
on 28 April 2017
Exactly the right fit. Surprisingly flattering to the middle aged figure. Same material as my rash vest so you could swim in it if you wanted.
on 29 March 2017
Very compressive. Comfy when on, but a bit of a battle!
on 27 March 2017
Good top. Great fit. Son happy with purchase.
on 30 October 2017
Just what I expected,
on 8 June 2017
Excellent top.... arrived on time, fits well, washes easily and maintains shape. Brilliant brilliant value for money.