on 1 July 2017
Good reference
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 12 February 2014
There is an unbelievable amount of facility contained within this app, much of which I am unable to comment upon, as it far exceeds the requirements of the occasional DIY user such as myself. However I have already been able to locate and put to good use several of the specialized calculation processes to meet my specific needs.

There are also various functions which are of general practical use in non-handyman aspects of life, too. For instance the Currency Converter really is something I use regularly when making international transactions. Helpfully it automatically linked to the Internet when being accessed, in order to ensure that the financial information was updated and fit for purpose.

There are also many different facilities for converting units of measurement of different types and a World Clock, just to begin with. (It would take all day to describe this app in accurate detail and would take a highly skilled building trade professional to elaborate on the usefulness of the whole range of accessible calculation tools.)

From my personal perspective, this really is the "Swiss army knife" of calculator apps and I would not hesitate in recommending it to others requiring the flexible options that it facilitates.
on 27 March 2013
There are about 135 different converters / calculators dealing with weights + measures to ohm's law + Paint + carpet calcs to things to do with concrete + roof measurements. There is also a basic calculator + note book + a world clock ect ect.....
on 7 April 2013
Wide range of calculations. very useful and handy. I have already used several of them and told friends in the building trade about it.
on 11 August 2013
Good app for occaisional use and for free how can you be too critical. Has stayed on my tablet for a couple of months and I review apps every so often to clear out he unused ones, so far so good
on 28 June 2015
Marketed for the USA not the UK so all the wrong sizes, possibly a configuration issue and could be changed to UK
I just did not like it enough to give it a chance
on 23 May 2014
Excellent tool for on the spot information.
I have been waiting for something like this for a while. Thank you. A☆.
on 7 February 2014
This is a good free app. I will watch out for anything else I need and check out this site in the future.
on 3 January 2015
Handy app to have and will certainly help with all DIY jobs about the house would come in very handy
on 22 September 2014
Probably the most useful app I have used, saves a lot of time and takes the guess work out of jobs.