Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Alice Cooper Learn more Fitbit

Customer reviews

on 19 July 2017
In my opinion the best filter coffee on the market and this was £1.50 a tin cheaper than the supermarkets.
on 15 April 2017
VERY GOOD
on 18 March 2013
This is great tasting coffee and comes in a really handy pack to maintain freshness... as well as having all sorts of other domestic uses afterwards!
on 11 August 2014
Very fine grind, excellent for filter cone.
on 13 April 2015
Bought for my other half, a huge coffee fan. He says it's the best coffee he'sever had! :) Praise indeed!
on 5 May 2017
Best full bodied, smooth coffee ever according to my London friends!
on 11 March 2014
A lovely smooth coffee this is just the best start to the day. I have found it hard to find a good consistency for using with my
cafetiere but this is brilliant
on 12 July 2015
Smooth and tasty. Very nice coffee. I definitely notice the difference from the usual stuff I drink. It's even easier to drink black coffee when it tastes this good.
on 24 May 2014
Tesco stopped stocking this product, and so we found it through Amazon which amazed us! This coffee is just about the best you can get if you like strong coffee.
on 10 October 2014
Illy is, unfortunately, excellent. I say it is unfortunate because it costs approximately double the amount of most other brands of ground coffee and you can only buy it (retail) in these tins. The tins are beautifully designed but seem so wasteful. Our household gets through about 4 a week and the tins stack up. I use this one in my cafetiere and it makes a wonderful, aromatic cup of coffee.

See one answered question