Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Tokio Myers Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 21 December 2015
great item thanks
on 4 June 2013
It is very beautiful and goes excellent for what ever outfit im wearing...I recomended it to my friends and now all of them have one and they all love it too..
on 10 November 2012
This watch is very nice, with lots of details but always keeping its simplicity.
My girlfriend loved it.
For the price, you must give it a try.
on 9 September 2013
I have been looking at some very expensive rose gold watches, then saw this, it is very good for the price and everyone admires it, my two collegues have actually gone and bougth one after seeing mine
on 2 July 2013
Delivered really quickly and I was very impressed when I opened the package to find a lovely looking, practical watch. I'm very pleased. It looks good and does the job.
Unfortunately, having worn it for only 4 days the plastic watch face cover came out, which I could not repair as the seal was also broken.
Shame as I had really liked the watch.
on 2 August 2013
Fantastic watch for the price! Fashionable, chunky and reliable. I like the silicone strap, as I am allergic to almost everything. It arrived quickly in perfect condition.
on 7 November 2013
Bought this as a gift for a friend, wasn't sure what it would be like when I received it, it came so quickly, it is in a plastic packaging but I will buy I box. The strap is a nice length and very ajustable. The watch face itself is a perfect size, its so lovely the picture doesn't do it that much justice. Thinking of ordering myself one! The price is amazing dont be put off, it doesn't look cheap or tacky its such a nice watch! Can't wait to give it to my friend!
on 28 December 2013
Great product, fantastic value, comfortable, want to collect all colours in the range, to match each outfit to wear daily
on 13 December 2013
Next day delivery, Looks super expensive, everyone comments on my watch thinking its designer. Also bought one for my daughter previously and she is the envy of her friends. Great quality and Fantastic price. :)
on 13 November 2013
I love this watch strap is so soft and comfortable
I love this product definitely be buying more stuff from this company and arrived on time and great package
very pleased ....