on 18 July 2012
I wanted this particular type; mono-strap, across body. I choose the colour and was impressed with the material quality and added bits; straps and fasteners. Only one tiny quibble, I noticed zip toggle was not held tightly to zip, consequently I have had to replace with different toggle (as I lost original). I must take some of the blame because I did not tighten clip. Having said that after a long search and lots of failures this one is proably one of the best I have found.
on 20 November 2013
I read the reviews before buying this bag, I placed my order on Saturday and received it on MONDAY! It's a little smaller than I thought it would be but it will eventually be used as my gym bag :) it will hold a full size towel and a change of clothes in the main compartment but has lots of amazingly useful pockets, I mean I have a full over ear headphones in one pocket on the back, shower stuff in a side pocket and there's still room for my phone, wallet and un-used gym pass :) it has a very strong Velcro strap but with a 'click' lock to secure it, it even has a metal loop to click your keys onto (should you have such a naff thing on your key ring) it's just a very well constructed bag and well thought out. I love it.
on 7 August 2015
I am thrilled with my new bag that had its first day outing yesterday. I wanted a bag that I could put all my things in when I take the dog out all day for a long walk. I do not like haversacks as it means you have to keep taking them off to get at things, and they are bulky in shops and getting on and off transport. I tried an ordinary cross body bag but it got too bulky, banging at my side and the weight was not distributed enough.

this bag is very strong, waterproof and with lots of nice pockets-I particularily like the one on the strap that is perfect for purse, bus pass and a dog poo bag-though you CAN reach every compartment without taking the whole thing off. it also stayed put when I bent down to pick dog poo up. it has broad straps that do not rub (I wore it continually for five hours) and distribute the weight. I discovered that by undoing the Velcro on the front strap you can alter the length of the main strap - but not by much. however, I am 5ft 9inches and a woman's size 24 and it fits perfectly. if you have not had a cross body haversack before (like me) it take a little while to get used to it and trust the position of it-but you soon realise the advantages of the design. it also fits between my legs on the floor of the bus/train without being too bulky.
I don't think you would be able to get many files in it as it is not the right shape for that - put I can get in everything I need for a day out. thermos, sandwich box, binoculars, pac a mac, maps, meds, wipes etc - and all the dog's stuff - towel, coat, little rug, her food, water and bowl, dog poo bags etc. but of course it is not sold as a school bag. I found it was perfect for my needs.
I got the blue colour and it looks very smart. it would just wash in the washing machine when it needed. I am thrilled with it, and have spent YEARS looking for the right bag!
on 15 August 2013
I like the look but it has a very big problem with the zippers. Especially the main compartment zipper is very weak and is therefore useless.
I may have been unlucky with the one I got, but it is still very disappointing.
on 3 July 2013
Got this for my 15 year old - its a good size and seemed decent quality and had I reviewed this when I received it I prob would have given it a 5 star but now I'm 2 months on and its ripped down 1 side.
on 21 September 2014
I had a motorcycle crash (DROP TO MY SIDE) and hurt my right shoulder and if I use a two strapped backpack it hurts..
This however is perfect for me no pain when riding And give the same capacity as and other backpack..
on 2 September 2013
Good product, not too expensive.
Lots of small pockets that are quite handy, some of them padded.

Would recommend it.
on 27 February 2014
If I was to be really critical, then I would say the design is slightly wrong, and that they build quality is not as strong as I had hoped. But in reality its ok. It does the job and I use it everyday. I have had to stitch it back together in a couple of minor spots, but its not the end of the world. It does what I need it to do and its the best I can find at the moment, so hey, it is what it is.
on 28 September 2013
I bought this bag for my 18 year old son who is attending college, he wanted something spacious but compact. this bag is exactly that and it fits across his body which he states is more comfortable.
Would recommend to anyone who needs a spacious bag but it is also compact and strong.
on 14 February 2013
loads of pockets handy size my hubby uses it for work and he finds it useful well worth the money