on 22 January 2014
My son was really pleased to get these headphones...perfect size for his little head (he's 5yrs). Much better than struggling with in-ear headphones that keep falling out.

There is no volume limiter on these. Not a problem for me & I knew that before I purchased. My kids don't like things too loud anyway so I'm not worried about them cranking the sound!

The pads on the speakers do come off, but I managed to slip them back into place in less than a minute.

A great budget buy, especially as little kids tend not to look after their belongings terribly well!
7 people found this helpful
on 5 January 2015
Excellent headphones. Bought two pairs for my kids for Christmas and they love them. They're very comfortable; can fit little heads, and adjust up to fit adults too; the sound quality is very good, considering the price; and they seem to be pretty durable and well made. Very satisfied. These appear to be very good value for money. Recommended.
3 people found this helpful
on 26 August 2015
Deserves 5 stars.
Arrived after 4 days of ordering.
Bought the headphones for my 5 1/2 yr daughter for her leapad( child's educational i pad).
Quality product. Soft touch ear pads and very robust generally.
My little daughter loves the headphones and i am delighted with the product and recommend it.
The pictures don't do the product justice, its actually better than the pictures show.
Don't hesitate to order these quality headphones for children.
One person found this helpful
on 2 April 2016
I bought these for my son but I have used them myself.
The sound quality is fairly good considering they were so inexpensive. They are durable too, which is good for kids.
I would recommend these
on 26 April 2016
Brought for my daughter,she's 8 years old and even though the headband is adjustable they fall back off her head.other than that great pair of headphones
on 31 May 2016
Brought these for my son's 3rd birthday for his portable dvd was a bit sceptic as to what they would be like but they are great ... just the right size for a 3 year old
on 4 October 2016
Bought for granddaughters to listen to their in car dvd player - they seem very happy with them.
VINE VOICEon 26 November 2015
Really nice sounding headphones. They are really strong too as they have stood up to my son. A fantastic price considering what the recommended price is. Thank you.
on 3 August 2015
Really good value for money, my 7 year old daughter loves the colours and they fit her perfectly.
on 4 October 2015
My 10 yo child love those headphones. Found them trendy enough and take them everywhere to listen to music. Also so far they lasted the 2 months of rough handling they are subjected to.