on 6 June 2017
Great desktop box. I needed high spec to record music. Haven't got around to this yet but the pc has excellent performance for day to day tasks. Boots up amazingly fast, about 20 seconds. Launches apps very quickly and allows good multitasking
on 25 July 2017
This definitely serves its purpose. that is what you have been looking for I hope it could be as well as the product I used before, and it is, even better than the former one I used. I love it. I absolutely love this product Just as advertised. Good price and more than I expected
on 24 September 2013
Having had a Custom Build (put together myself) PC for many years I did lots of research before buying from Vibox. I have been extremely impressed in all aspects of this manufacturers service from build stage to delivery and subsequent months of use. The system is very quiet, doesn't get hot and is very fast. The specs are very good for the price of this system, and believe me I did compare with many others! I would not hesitate to recommend Vibox.
on 14 July 2017
You can't expect anything more from this product. The price is perfect!! Thank you worked as promised didn't know how much I would enjoy this Very timely delivery and great product. This is a very good product, taking into account the price, I will buy a new one when I need it next time.
on 16 September 2015
Dreadful ..worst PC I've ever bought
The graphics card is rubbish ,the sound port broke ,the PC crashes all the time and the company will not return
I've usually gone with dell or apple and wish I had of in this case

Really dreadful PC (looks great but performs incredibly bad )

update!! keeps crashing...hdmi port has fallen through ( how does that happen??)..the headphone port has fallen out out the casing...

when asking for support I was informed that due to the fact that I had put negative comments up they could not help ( also due to the fact that it was out of warranty ) but if I took the comments down they could advise me on how to fix the graphics card (or upgrade) ( I refused stating that I was not going to held to ransom)

so basically I have a PC that I cant use hdmi/ cant plug in headphones/cant use
3d movies/ crashes intermittently/ and after service is poor

avoid !!
on 10 December 2015
bought in september 2014 and over a year on it still performs well compared to higher priced intel PCs. I play Skyrim, mkx, shadow of mordor, sims3 and a few of the free to play games on steam at high - ultra settings and it runs like a dream. the sound card is pretty rubbish to be fair though... adding 8gb of RAM and a slightly better graphics card makes the PC run a lot smoother for around £100 - £150 :) would recommend as a first gaming PC but then to add hardware/software for more advanced games... also overclocking the cpu adds a big boost. WOULD RECOMMEND THIS PC FOR VALUE
on 14 January 2017
Purchased this product with lifetime guarantee Dec 2015. Had norton security but somehow a virus has got into hard drive. Contacted customer service, very charming but ineffective. To repair insert windows 10 disc and enter product code, which was on a sticker on the outside of the tower, a stupid place to put something so important! You've guessed it, sticker no longer legible. Vibrox allegedly are unable to assist. Currently have a £449.95 computer which is defunct. If you purchase this product keep the product code safe!! Otherwise you are on your own.
on 3 May 2016
So I brought the pc after I saw all the positive reviews, I was like, great.

After I received the pc and set up everything, I played it for a while soon to realize the parts within the PC aren't as powerful as said, an APU with a good processor, a bad integrated graphics card, this couldn't run some of the basic games with a playable frame rate, an example would be Counter Strike Global Offensive, you can run this at 1080p 60fps, just never maxed out, now CSGO is ran on an old engine that is very optimized, blah blah blah, all of these confusing words.

This PC is for the most basic gaming ever, no big games like gta 5, Fallout 4 unless you can handle it at a lower res with low graphics, I suggest you spend a bit more money on a custom pc and do more research

(prices like this i suggest you get the gtx 6 series and i3 processors
on 18 January 2016
It's such a waste of money. All this is is incredibly overpriced. Taking away the monitor, keyboard mouse and windows this would cost you, AT MOST, 250. I made the mistake of buying this once, now the only piece of it that still exists in my PC is the internal memory. Absolutely everything else has been replaced and I still feel the idiot for wasting my hard earned cash on this. Do yourselves a favour guys, never bye a PC that comes with an 'integrated graphics chip'. All that means is it can run games, very old ones at that, and not that it should. The only good thing that came out of this PC for me is that it taught me about PC's, specifically what not to do and how to change and improve parts. Don't make the same mistake I did guys. Just trust me, look elsewhere. Pick the parts you want yourselves, do some research, and i promise you'll have a much better machine for the same price, if not less.
on 20 July 2013
I bought this pc after a long debate of building my own, getting a laptop or this. in the end decided on this. package came on time so was really pleased with vibox ltd.
now to the business!!! the case looks really cool and even better in dark. connecting was easy by HDMI cables. had a little trouble activating windows 8 but worked after reading the product key for windows through a magnifying glass ( actually did that ). have not actually used it much as this does not have a build in wifi card. with that price i expected it to have one as standard. my current wireless receiver does not work with windows 8 and there is hardly any good one in the market to buy. so waiting for my broadband provider to move my hub closer to the pc to connect with cable. overall looks are really good and specs are brilliant but cheap parts are used. will write another review after using it for couple of months.
22 Comments| 18 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse