on 21 June 2017
Great computer for what I need. After service second to none. Highly recommend.
on 26 September 2017
A word of warning, I wouldn't get this computer if you want to play more of the most recent and/or demanding games or are hoping for a cheap and easy upgrade path in the future. It's decent and can get the job done, but you're really limited by a few things:
1 - 4GB of RAM really isn't enough in 2017, you'll experience stuttering in a lot of game due to this
2 - Like the 4GB of RAM, the Dual core CPU isn't ideal anymore, a lot of games require a Quad core as a minimum and there are very few Dual core CPUs that can give acceptable performance these days
3 - The FM2+ motherboard range doesn't have a great upgrade path, no new CPUs are coming on the platform and you'd likely have to buy a new motherboard and CPU (and maybe even RAM) if you choose to upgrade in the future.
Overall, it's a decent little starter to get you interested in pc gaming, but future upgrades can become pretty costly.
on 31 October 2016
Stunning custom PC for a gamer in a budget! You'll probably want to spend £120 on an upgraded dedicated graphics card which will turn this computer into a monster! The integrated card is good but will struggle on high graphics settings on games from 2010+.

I had a couple problems with the drivers that were installed causing a kernel panic in the first week, but nothing major as it was an update by wind 10 that caused it.
review image
on 5 July 2017
Works great, just have to trust it wonderful product Very cool. I love these a lot. I did a overall test after receiving it. Thanks again for coming up with another great product! Thanks for a great product!!
on 28 May 2015
I've used VIBOX twice now and both gaming computers have been excellent quality. Vibox have fantastic customer service and after sales advice and I would definitely use them again, cant praise them highly enough
on 20 August 2014
Very nice, need a better graphics card but very happy with everything about it. Price was better than building one for myself and I'll just upgrade bits when I'm ready
on 28 May 2012
I was tired of a slow, noisy and limited machine. I searched everywhere then spotted this and yes I admit I was attracted to the pretty lights because it is a really good looking machine.

I would recommend the vendor as it was delivered swiftly and very well packaged arriving with everything I needed.

I unpacked it. It's a beast of a machine. Big and beautiful and again, yes I confess I love the blue neon lights on it.

It's fast and quiet with loads of capacity. I've played videos and it's flawless and playing music which is what I love to do while surfing or working, the sound quality is fantastic. I've played and burned CDs and it's effortless for it. I still have other tasks yet to use it for but multi-tasking is most definitely not a problem for it.

My husband had an Intel I7 and in terms of ease of use and flawless operation, it has to be said that this machine wins all round.

For what it is, it is great value for money. I would definitely recommend it.
on 17 September 2016
Received exactly what was ordered. Extremely good value and very pleased with the purchase. Delivered by DPD who were excellent.
on 28 October 2014
fast delivery, great value for money and suits all our needs, works great with our games Thank you! :)
on 23 January 2017
This product is okay, but definitely not worth the money that you pay for it. Some games will run without any issues, but others like Overwatch, Assassins Creed etc. do not. A new graphics card will have to be bought which costs around the same price of this computer.