Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 4 September 2013
I love the music from Smash and I love the TV programme so naturally I wanted to music for my Ipod.
However it is, as had been stated in some of the other reviews, missing some of the best songs- Dont forget me, Never Met a Wolf... Etc. There isnt even a CD with these songs on it. :( There should be.
on 15 August 2014
Some great songs on here but I wished they'd not put the songs from Bombshell on and actually concentrated on the other songs sung in the show. I have the Bombshell CD so half of this is just a repeat of something else that I already have. I would still buy it before the first half is fantastic
on 2 September 2013
Great CD. My husband & I love it although disappointed that Lexington & 52nd was not on it. The tracks all make us relive the appropriate point in the series particularly since they do not follow in sequence.
on 8 August 2012
Hi received my Smash CD this week & its very good its such a pity that there are not that many songs from the show on it!!! They could have made it a 2 cd set as there were plenty of songs to choose from!!!!
on 10 July 2012
Having watched the tv series and loved the singers i was a little dissapointed that all the songs were not on the CD , however the ones that are were great and i enjoyed them all .
on 18 March 2013
Really love this album. It's an absolute must for any SMASH fans out there. Always loved the music of Shaiman and Wittman but this has a mix of pop with it. It's a winner.
on 25 September 2012
A great compilation of songs from the show, missing a couple of great tracks, but I assume they wouldn't all fit on! You'll enjoy this if you enjoy the show
on 29 October 2012
Have played this non stop since buying in my car. Loved the programme and love the music. If you're a fan of stage musicals would say this one is for you.
on 28 August 2012
I love the TV series of Smash so i thought i would get the CD. I wasnt dissapointed it is brilliant. And the delivery was very good and speedy.
on 29 December 2013
I find it dreadful but my wife loves it. It was bought for her so I have to give it 5. some of the songs are catchy and it is well acted.