Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 26 June 2017
EXCELLANT
on 28 October 2012
I don't often write reviews or even read them as I'm sure i am not even listening to the same Cd as often written about by other reviewers. However I'm very glad I did not follow my usual practice as I would have missed out on something very good indeed. This is an excellent album. The voices are amazing and the songs tend to stick in your head, a sure sign of something special.
Do buy it, it's well worth a listen and then a second one, maybe even a third before listening to something else.
on 15 August 2012
I first heard of Honey Ryder from BBC Breakfast, and I loved Marley's Chains from the minute I heard it. Nice to hear real music played by a real band, the songs are first class, can't pick any bad ones in there either, start to finish it sounds incredible. Great songs and great sound, will be an international hit I think. I hope they do well.
on 23 August 2012
Excellent stuff....

It varies between pop, folk and country with nods to Fleetwood Mac rock stylings.
Excellent song choice and the tunes and performances feel like the product of mature
artists and musicians and are of a quality that will make them meet the test of time.

Just buy it you wont regret it...
on 25 September 2012
Rising Up is one of my favourite albums of all time. So I have been looking forward to the release of Honey Ryder's new CD. And I have to say it is better than ever. When I find a song that actually brings tears to my eyes, I cannot think of anything as good. The track entitled The Orange Tree does just that, especially with that wonderful voice of Lindsay O'Mahoney. And all the others songs are equally brilliant.
on 18 February 2013
Firstly let me say that I'd never heard of Honey Ryder and bought this CD based on the reviews given by others. I was not disappointed and fell in love with this cd from the first listen. If you're a fan of Fleetwood Mac, The Corrs, Lady Antebellum and so on, then you really shouldn't be disappointed by giving this a go. Beautifully crafted songs performed by a band that I for one will be keeping an eye on.
on 16 March 2013
Excellent! Enough like Fleetwood Mac, as other reviews said, to catch my ear; but also refreshingly new, catchy tunes and interesting lyrics. I would recommend anyone who likes mainstream rock to listen to it - whether or not you are a Fleetwood Mac fan or not. The style is my era (70s/80s), with a hint of country, but my 16-year-son, who is doing GSCE Music, also loves it.
on 24 September 2012
I'd never heard of Honey Ryder until Terry Wogan had them on his Sunday show on Radio 2, and I liked what I heard so bought the CD and haven't stopped playing it since. It is a very polished production and the vocals and musicianship are superb, and I like the songs. Buy this and listen, you won't regret it.
on 26 December 2013
Already had this and bought this second one for a friend as a Christmas gift. These are a truly perfect band, lovely mix of up tempo and slower tunes, beautifully played and sung. It is a great album which I would recommend to anyone who likes modern country.....ie decent, tuneful music :)
on 8 November 2012
Saw this band in Liverpool earlier this year, great live performance.
They sang this title track and a few others as well. They sound great and there's a lot of good tracks on this album. Quality.