Customer reviews

on 16 June 2012
I couldn't even dream of doing a DIY on this. I bought this along with a 900 X 900 QUADRANT SHOWER ENCLOSURE GLASS DOOR. The man who fitted this in my bathroom tells me that it is high quality, will take an enormous weight and will last a very long time. I trust his judgement. All I can add from my perspective is that it looks nice!!
on 27 May 2017
Excellent product at an excellent price.
on 28 July 2016
Arrived with a hair-line cracking which was not noticed until fitted and in use.
on 18 April 2015
Complete lack of instructions. Goods badly packed resulting in replacements. Suppliers response to complaints off handed, Not interested. Would not recomend.
on 25 April 2017
Great product. Great price.
on 21 March 2017
Good base ,for cost
on 26 November 2015
I wanted to change the trey but ibath wher not helpful
on 7 December 2013
This is a great shower base. It is nice and solid and, with the feet kit, was just the job for my first floor shower.

When screwing the feet to the base I was a bit nervous because:
a) the screws were small
b) there were no markings (on reflection you do need to think about where the pipe-work may be located and so markings might cause more trouble than they solve)
c) the feet seemed quite tall i.e. I was having visions of the kids jumping up and down and the whole thing collapsing (in the end this was good because our house is quite old and having a goodly amount of level adjustment came in handy).

After siliconing the thing (with an entire tube) to the wall - it was rock solid and stood the test of me (16 stone) jumping around on it.

The only thing that narked me a little was that the drain on the base I got wasn't positioned as per the piccy (mine was on the radius edge) and was probably about twice the size. There's no functional issue; I just think, when buying something largely based on a picture, an effort should be made to ensure what you see is what you get.
After consultation with my 'interior designer' (wife) it was concluded that it was a perfectly reasonable location for a drain and there was no issue (phew!).

In addition I bought a 900x900mm enclosure that I fitted onto this base. It is also a well made, good value product that I'm chuffed to bits with.

Considering the prices I was seeing/being quoted I'm extremely happy with the value for money aspect. For some reason I was really nervous ordering this over the web (normally i'm not bothered) but it worked out really well. I thought I was looking at somewhere between £600-£1000 for a base+enclosure (based on showroom catalogue prices). I got the pair of these for £216 and can't believe that the more expensive units could give me £400-£800's extra quality...unless they're gold plated (which the wife says wouldn't 'go' in our bathroom anyway).

It's been in and working now for a few weeks with no problems. Happy days.

[Edit 15-Mar-2014] Thought I'd stop by and say this item is still in perfect working order. It's been used every day since I installed it, has had various things (admittedly plastic) dropped on it, kids jumping around in it and my heavy-weight frame too...and it still looks like new.
on 16 February 2013