on 7 November 2013
Obviously bought this to replace an old battery that was no longer holding its charge.
I charged the battery overnight and was optimistic the next day when the phone battery life indicator, showed a full charge at the start of the day and was still half full at the end of the day. This I thought must be an improvement, as previous battery would be seriously low by now.
This however was where things started to get interesting. At half life (as indicated on the phone) the phone switched itself off, without warning (no shut down, just instant death). I assumed that being a new battery it may have needed longer charging on the first use. This wasn't the case the battery has continued to do this!
In summary the battery lasts no longer than the old one and now you never know when the phone is running low on battery, so have to keep checking that the phone is switched on, which then uses more of the batteries life - not a vast improvement on the previous situation.
My advise when your old battery on a contract phone starts losing its charge, check your contract and replace the whole phone.
on 16 March 2016
Batterry is working fine thus far and it's prove to be a good buy so far. The particular device is know for "BURNING" batteries, and Im already on the third one as the original is long gone as well the first replacement. Both went on from swelling to extreme sizes and getting to hot to the point they kind of get stuck on the back of the phone. Not sure if or how long it will take for this to go under the same path but as mentioned...SO far so GOOD.
on 12 August 2013
This is a great product, it is cheap & cheerful, but works perfectly well. Imporoved battery life over the one being replaced (which was Samsung original & swelled up so didn't retain charge anymore). Why pay more (for originals) really?... also delivery was very fast!
on 12 September 2013
Bought this to replace my original battery and its fine. It doesn't keep the charge as long as the original one but for the price you can't complain. I use my phone a lot so the battery gets a bit of I hammering but overall its I good buy
on 30 January 2014
Holds charge all day - not as good as the Samsung battery when new but hey it's a third of the price.

Good battery at a great price.
on 21 January 2014
Exceptional value for money . I did not expect it to hold a charge as long as it does due to the price would recommend
on 20 December 2013
It takes times to determine how good or bad any equipment is but at this stage I am well satisfied.
on 19 November 2013
This battery is a massive pile of arse. It's not worth the calories burnt to tap on the screen to buy the useless bag of cack. It turns off faster than my missus when I fart in bed. Even though it says there's plenty of life left, it cuts out and won't come back on, instead insisting on grunting at me every few seconds, much like my missus does when I fart in bed. Bottom line, don't buy it, it's useless.
on 12 July 2014
It lasts longer than the original one but still runs out pretty quick. It will do the job until I get my up grade in a couple of month.
on 2 June 2014
Very good, arrived a bit late though, very friendly customer service, high quality, just what I was expecting. Good for the price.