Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Exclusive playlist - Elton John Pre-order now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 28 December 2012
This game is fun and will keep you and your friend occupied for a couple of minutes but the novelty can wear off, slowly or not at all maybe, but some people may find it a tad boring.
My sister and I found it really fun (she's ten years old and I'm thirteen) but when the bar fills to around three quarters full there `shining` shows down and we turned the game off - although it was fun while it lasted.
on 9 July 2013
my two children aged 8 ans 12 both love this game, whoever thought this up is genius, keeps kids entertained for ages!
on 15 August 2013
I bought this game for my daughter who thinks it,s okay. I do not play these games myself at all
on 27 January 2013
Mildly humorous. Glad I didn't pay money for it. Basically, it's a bit poo, even if it is poo for two.
on 13 January 2013
no object of the game. hurts your fingers and is a complete waste of time. do not buy this product. save the energy.
on 5 October 2014
Kids love it
on 15 November 2014
good fun
on 8 February 2014
Happy Poo for 2 is good for 2 players but gives 2 people arm ache -DONT GIVE UP. thank you
on 13 March 2015
Stupid, but cute graphics and sounds