on 2 June 2014
Superb quality. We use it all the time to make nut milk and it does a great job. It has a nice roundish shape and fits therefore neatly into a bowl. Easy to clean as well. Just rinse it with warm water. Highly recommended.
on 13 March 2013
I bought this bag and unfortunately it split. I threw it out disappointed and thought 'ah well'. Amazon asked me for a review so I mentioned this. To my amazement I was contacted by the company who were so kind and insisted on sending me a free replacement! In this day and age it's so rare to get recompense when something goes wrong that most of us don't bother to pursue it but here's a company that are so confident in their product and care so much about their customers that they sought me out to make sure I wasn't disappointed. Now THAT'S what I call customer service. Absolutely gobsmacked, delighted and faith restored in human nature :-)
22 Comments| 83 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 6 June 2012
Wow, the quality of this beautiful nut milk bag wholeheartedly matches the calibre of the darling people who sold it! The package arrived swiftly and was BEAUTIFULLY presented - there was even the finer detailed touch with a couple of small shiny glitter hearts that sat on their business card, I LOVED that! Much care and consideration was put into this package, and it's things such as this that make shopping online such a pleasurable experience, and a memorable one at that :)

The nut milk bag itself is of the finest quality and sieves/strains without any trouble at all - I made a HUGE pitcher of it a few days after it had arrived and it was the best nut milk I've ever made with optimum straining and minimal fuss. I adore the gorgeous rainbow pull-string attached to it as well, and really appreciated the instructions for preparing and making a good nut milk that were included in the package. Lovely sellers who I'm sure are also LOVELY people, bless you darlings!
11 Comment| 40 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 17 February 2013
Perfect. Just what I needed to make my almond milk. Works a treat. Very quick and easy, just pop the blended nuts and water in the bag and hey presto you have perfect almond milk.
on 6 May 2013
I used this to make a yogurt labneh. It is so much easier to use than a muslin cloth tied up. I am going to try a nut butter soon.
on 19 April 2014
It does the job which is always good, but is essentially 2 pieces of voile stitched together hence expensive in my eyes. Will make my own in future.

It came from Spain which I didn't realise and took 12 days to arrive.
on 4 August 2013
Making grape juice was a hassle before with all the pips and stuff. Now after blending put it through this bag and all the bits were left behind. Great product would definitely recommend.
on 5 May 2013
JUST WHAT I NEEDED TO MAKE MY OWN ALMOND AND CASHEW MILK, VERY EASY
XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX
on 30 May 2012
The item was received in good order and in good time. The bag works well because it's well designed. It's clear some effort and workmanship went into making it.

After 2 weeks of use at least twice daily, it's developed a small hole where fiber seeps through (I use it for juicing). However, that's more my fault for being a bit hard on it.

The price I think is bit much for what it is. However, what does irk me is that the item is advertised as costing £5.40 and then is loaded with postage costing £4.50! Total cost £9.90 (the same as the price on their website incidentally). Why not be upfront about this on Amazon - surely it doesn't cost that much to mail a little nylon bag!? I've paid less postage for books I've ordered. This explains the 3 star rating -other than this, I would be happy to give it 4/5.

I will be happy to edit this if the seller can explain this to me.

UPDATED: 2 June 2012

I am happy to say the sellers, Simone and Simon from Living Milk, responded to my feedback. I now understand that the postage costs that bothered me are imposed by Amazon and sellers have to accept this as part the deal with Amazon. They have been most kind in explaining this and even offered to replace the bag at not extra cost.

Again, the bag is excellent. Juicing twice, sometimes thrice a day, I am not sure I would have juiced for as long as I have if it was not as good as it is. My thanks to both of you for making this journey a little easier.

Terence
55 Comments| 21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 October 2012
Sometimes it's the little things that make the biggest difference in life. Well, this bag does just that! I've had a lot of nut milk bags in the past 15 years but this is absolutely leagues above the rest for two distinct reasons...no three:

1) it's HUGE and you need that when making nut milks. The bag can fit over a bowl or jug so you don't need to hold it while pouring your blender full of milk into it (hoping all the milk fits and that it goes in the bag and not on the floor!)

2) the material is tough so it can withstand twisting and squeezing as if you were Rambo

3) and this is my favorite reason...that darn cute rainbow pull! I love it almost as much as Hello Kitty.

You will find your pot of GOLD at the end of this rainbow!!