on 5 May 2017
does it job but does smell of strong plastic.
on 13 March 2017
very good, exactly what is needed, and what is described on the box and in Amazon
on 7 February 2015
Cable works perfectly. Can now use display tablet and on my TV.
on 26 June 2013
Have used them to connect my two PC monitors and I have had no issue with them so far, improved the picture quality over the other cables I was using
on 11 January 2013
I bought this cable about a week ago and I must say that I am very pleased indeed. It goes straight from my Tablet to my 42 inch hd tv with ease with great quality and the length of the cord is good aswell. In all I would say that this product is perfect for anyone who wants to hook their tablet to their T.V.!!
on 21 November 2016
Great value and work well.
on 5 May 2013
excellent cable at excellent price. delivery good and prompt. excellent product allowing to connect tablet to tv, able to watch films etc from tablet on large tv screen.
on 4 February 2013
Great product at a great price. Great service as well . I Would definately use this company again top class.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 24 December 2015
REASON FOR BUYING: I wanted a multi-purpose wire that i could use for a number of devices.

REVIEW: The cable was exactly as described and performed perfectly. I bought it for use with my PS4 and never had any problems with the image quality or connection. I've bought cables before that the connection becomes loose over time, but it's been 6 months now and not had any problems. Ive used the HDMI successfully with my PS4, MacBook Pro, Apple TV and sky box.

PROS
Works with all devices ive tried.

CONS
None!

SUMMARY: Definitely buy with confidence! I hope that someone finds this helpful!
on 19 September 2013
Great product and great price and fast shipping.. HDMI quality. Is 5 star with audio the same. If U are thinking about buying this U defo won't be disappointed