Customer reviews

on 6 December 2013
I like the 1980s style packages on these 'vintage collection' figures, so I've been leaving the toys in this series on the card. Whilst this figure itself is great, it was sent in a padded bubble envelope that was nowhere near enough to help it survive the carnage of the UK postal system, so the bubble on the figure was completely crushed when it arrived. A shame as I have bought from this seller before on ebay and then carded Star Wars figures have been sent in boxes to preserve the figure's packaging. If you are a mint on card collector and want to leave this figure carded your best advice would be to not purchase this figure from this seller.
on 28 January 2014
I bought this for a collector for a Christmas, I myself have no idea what to look for in collectables so I guessed with this.
Fortunately I guessed well! It's a Kenner I've been told which is the original maker of Star Wars toys so that is a big plus. I'm also so relived it was packaged because another review stated it arrived without packaging. So beware if you purchase this it might arrives just the figure and no box. But I am happy with my purchase.
on 5 September 2013
Its a really great little model, and a good size, just what I wanted and the service was superb, thank you very much.
on 26 April 2014
I gave the toy as a gift so my review is from the initial reaction of my Godson and my perspective of his reaction.
on 22 September 2014
Use the force
on 22 November 2013
Exactly what I was looking for. There are a number of other figures available at local toy shops, however difficult to get Luke Skywalker. My son will be pleased when Santa delivers this on Christmas Day!
on 12 December 2013
Dimensions very confusing 22.9 height is not the measurement of the figure It's the box! Bought two one cost me £6.75 the other cost me £ 8.15 Identical toy