Customer reviews

Newsies (Original Broadway Cast Recording)
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 28 October 2017
One of the best CDs I have bought. Loved Newsies the Musical Movie (2017) but still waiting for the DVD to be released, are you listening Disney? Bought the CD because I love the great songs, full of happiness, sadness and love. Jeremy Jordan singing Santa Fe is wonderful. Don't miss this CD.
One person found this helpful
on 17 February 2015
I have been a fan of the film musical and soundtrack, and am now a fan of the stage soundtrack as well. There have been song and lyric updates from the original, but formate most part I feel they are an improvement. Vocals and harmonies and lyrics are top notch as I would expect from these composers, and I've spent many an hour singing along on a long car trip.
on 25 May 2018
Great singers, great music, great soundtrack. Really like it.
on 25 January 2017
My daughters love a political musical!
on 5 February 2018
Amazing album, amazing musical. I wish it had 'letter from the refuge' on it but other than that it's perfect.
on 22 March 2017
I live this musical the cd play constantly in my car at the moment.
on 5 February 2013
After seeing this show in its opening season on Broadway (December 2012), we just had to get the soundtrack. In true Disney style, the music is an absolute infusion of fun, sadness, energy and frivolity, all in one. Hats (or caps) off (as ever) to Alan Menken who has created yet another absolute masterpiece which ought to entertain the whole family for generations to come. A great fun musical with some sound moral messages.
on 13 December 2013
I Saw this musical whilst n NYC and it was brilliant. I was so excited when I saw this cd.
One person found this helpful
on 19 March 2013
I saw the film many years ago and I wanted to see if the music was what I remembered but I think I need go see the film again.
on 6 May 2015
The best cd that ever exists I swear I rarely listen to anything but this cd