Souvenir: The Singles 2004-2012
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 28 March 2014
Now, I have to admit that I really made Ricky Wilson's acquaintance on "The Voice" and loved "I predict a riot" which was part of the introductory music on some of the early episodes. I had heard of the Kaiser Chiefs but would not have been able to name any of their hits. So for me this album was a revelation. Great intelligent songs, catchy rock pop, a bit redolent of Squeeze and Madness and the Peppers but original and really worth listening to. Looking forward to "Education, Education, Education and War ".
10 people found this helpful
on 9 May 2014
This collection is brilliant. As with anything like this it often surprises me how much music I have liked over the years turns out to be by a single group. I generally listen without taking too much notice who is singing. What has made this album stand out for me is how many tracks keep playing in my head at any time wherever I am. That means Good Music. Put it on at home, turn it right up and dance and even sing at the top of your voice. It is hard not to. Excellent.
on 23 June 2017
Super cool, enjoying the CD of singles as I've not really been into them before.
One person found this helpful
on 30 December 2017
Great album. Play it loud esoecially iI predict a riot!!
on 9 July 2014
A good throwaway collection of post-punk anthems from the Kaiser Chiefs. As well as the well-known 'Ruby' and 'I Predict a Riot' there are less known singles such as 'Kinda Girl You Are', 'Loves Not a Competition' and 'Man on Mars' which are enjoyable in their own right.

Worth buying.
on 4 June 2018
love this cd
on 19 April 2018
Excellent
on 12 January 2018
Good buy
on 11 August 2017
Love this CD, it has all the hits so good for a singalong.
on 4 March 2017
A great review of the hits. I had forgotten how many great tunes they have.