on 14 January 2013
This album has nothing on F.A.M.E. which was such an amazing comeback album, that it would have been something incredible if Fortune had stunned more than that one.

Anyway, upon listening to Fortune, there's certainly an element of Chris Brown just 'Playing it safe' and sticking to what he does best. I wouldn't say there are many risks in this album, certainly not as varied as F.A.M.E was, but even still its a very respectable album! As usual, its another well balanced album that flows well. You've got your brilliant up-beat songs like the opener 'Turn up the music' and also the smash hit that is 'Don't Wake me Up' but then he also slows it down with some pretty impressive songs such as 'Don't Judge Me' and 'Four Years Old' (Two of my personal favorites).

I wouldn't say I was disappointed with any of the main CD, but the deluxe version, which comes with a second CD isn't all that. I think if you're planning on buying the deluxe version, you should give them a listen to first, because its not got the 'WOW' factor that the main CD had, so save disappointment and listen to them first!

That said, the deluxe CD does have some pretty good songs on, but then some pretty drab ones too. I wasn't overly impressed with 'Touch Me' or 'Tell somebody' but the others were pretty decent, especially the closing track 'Do It Again'!

Fortune is definitely worth the money and you won't regret it, however the deluxe version might not be to everyones taste, even hardcore CB fans like myself.

Oh, and if you haven't got F.A.M.E yet, what are you playing at!? ;) #TeamBreezy
on 18 September 2014
A couple of songs i'm not too struck on (but you always get some songs regardless of who's album it is) but the majority of the songs have really catchy tunes you just want to play again and again, really heart felt, love it X
on 28 July 2013
I really excellent body of work. Very impressive and diverse in genres. Go get it you won't regret it. Music in 2013 at it's best and a welcome break from much of the radios transcient rubbish... it will still hold it's own in 20years plus.
on 29 April 2017
I like it a lot
on 3 January 2015
Great price for a great album!!! Delivered on time
on 11 November 2014
Good value and pleased from start to finish of transaction.
on 12 October 2014
I love everything he does and I enjoy this album.
on 16 December 2015
👌
on 3 April 2016
Superb cd , Great artist many great tunes.
on 26 August 2014