on 26 September 2017
To begin with, only the tutu arrived in my order. I emailed the seller and explained and the matter was sorted and the missing items posted out. They are all cheap but cheerful, perfect for a party or dress up and my daughter looked great in hers.
on 7 December 2016
Nothing like colour in picture recieved looked more green. Quick delivery though
on 2 July 2015
Not sure how to rate this really.Product arrived quickly and Would have been perfect if I'd ordered the green set that I received but my daughter had asked for yellow. As it happens we have been able to use the green set as not enough time to exchange before u daughter's show on Saturday.
on 23 June 2013
I got a few different colours. They fitted my 7 & 9 year olds great, but a little tight on me being a size 16, but did serve it's purpose with a pair on black leggings for a kids Neon school disco...!!
on 10 July 2017
Not like the picture. Looked really cheap, bad quality - sent it back for a full refund!
on 12 July 2014
Typical tacky hen do outfit. Recommended to anyone going on 80's themed hen do.
on 18 April 2017
Very good value for money
on 15 January 2015
Ok
on 27 February 2014
My grandaugher wanted it for an 80s charity dance. she loved it.
I didnt think it was worth the money
on 9 January 2014