Format: Audio CD|Change

on 15 December 2016
John Digweed is the best in the business. Enough said
on 12 December 2012
I've followed Digweed for 15 years now and am a huge fan. Despite the fact that he has never let me down listening to him live, I have often felt that his mix CDs have been disappointing. Cordoba however, fully delivers.

This current sound that Digweed is playing is right up my street and takes me back to the old days in the late 90s / early 2000s when he was really at his peak as a DJ. It's 'proper' progressive gear and easily tops his Structures and Bedrock efforts, for me. Old Skool Diggers fans will love this!
on 1 June 2012
Absolute stomper !

A driving, rolling set that builds and builds - just beautiful. Great album for the summer, loving Digweeds sound at the moment.
on 14 July 2012
Just what you would expect ! Just gets better n better, deep progressive house at its best,
Track 1 disc 2 , big ticks from me.
on 18 May 2012
This is a really really really GREAT 3 disk set from Digweed. Disk 1 & 2 are live and while I would normally tire of this - it really works well on this mix adding to the atmosphere of the music. This man just gets better and better.
on 5 September 2015
Still one of the best in the series. Hard to top as it blends grinds and Bassy trobbing tracks its way through over 2 hours of LIVe Digweed in the Brilliant location of Cordoba. The crowd are up for it and Digweed the Lord doesn't disappoint. Well worth having in your collection. A little to what you would have expected in JD and i like it, a like it a lot.
on 30 August 2016
Ive been into digweed through listening to sasha. Ive got digweeds past present and future cd set absolout class. so i thought id by his structures set 1and 2 abosolout class again, aspecially because in two you have him live from avalon lossangeles. so i thought id by his 6 cd set from montreal very dark tech house. So far as this cobora goes its more uplifting progresive tech its got me knoding my head and im only on cd 1 track 8?. So i think im in for a good journey. So iff your a digweed fan by. thats all i can say.
on 5 December 2012
One of the best electronic dance mixes I've heard. John Digweed is class, a legend. Buy it if you like your underground techno, tech and progressive house.
on 3 June 2012
There was not too much to do. I got the three CD set a little bit earlier than I thought. I played the first disc and it took like a little bit, than I got right into the beat of things with John Digweed's Space Groove in Cordoba. It is a little over Structures 2 for me, which is good. I barely got done the 3rd disc before falling off in sleep mode, but the last track on the 3rd cd kept me awake. A 5/5 on site! This 3CD is spacey + energetic = John Digweed! You got my opinion; now enjoy! It won't fail to listen! - )
on 4 July 2014
if you are going to to get any of this series from the ling of progressive trance this is the one to go for ..its a blast from start to finish. it just builds and builds...