1,375
Size: Single Quilt|Change

on 9 August 2012
delighted with this duvet it was even nicer in reality . makes room look so bright and cheery . its feels so soft to touch everyyhing about it is great wiih it came in different colours.
11 Comment| 46 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 18 March 2013
I just love this Duvet set. So pretty and it washes very well it still looks as good as new
on 6 January 2013
i love her stuff and these curtains are lovely, i bought the matching duvet i papered the walls in a blue and pink stripe and it all looks stunning, all her stuff is lovely, you wont be dissapointed
44 Comments| 28 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 9 March 2013
Absolutely gorgeous...I love it
Amazing value for money.Great gift for those flowery loving Cath Kidston type friends!
Am ordering another
on 9 January 2015
It came on the delivery estimate and was packaged neatly and nicely. The quality is average and the colour quality is of a high standard. The material is a little rough but not noticible when sleeping. Overall I think that the product is accurately priced and I would recommend if you want a cheap, cheerful and quality duvet cover. The reverse side looks good as well!
review image
on 18 October 2016
Absolutely love it! Very pretty, quite large so will fit a kingsize bed. Gorgeous design, one side of the bedspread is floral and the other side is baby blue and white polka dots. On the packaging it says the bedspread is £75 so at £20 it is definitely a bargain! Great quality, doesn't look cheap, looks expensive, I have been trying to find matching pillowshams but I have yet to find them. I highly recommend it. Abslutely beautiful and I would buy another bedspread again from Catherine Lansfield as I love this so much. It even comes in a little carry bag which I have re-used to store some beauty products in.
on 20 January 2013
My wife chose these and she likes them very much. Good colors and quality and she is thinking of buying more from this company in different colors.
on 29 April 2017
KING SIZE CATHERINE LANSFIELD

I decided to purchase this set after buying the same for my mother ( only my mothers was for a single bed ) I loved my mothers set , its so very feminine and just the ticket for the spring/summer months .

Its not thick , but made well and includes two pillow cases and of course your duvet .

I took a chance on getting the king size as my bed is just a double ! but i estimated rightly, to have some overhang of the lovely duvet down the sides of the bed like in the photo , you need it a size bigger than what your bed is , thats if you want that look .

I bought matching duck egg cushion covers too ..might get the throw ..i was so confident of Catherine Lansfield , that i purchased another two sets of duvets in King size when i ordered this one . Im confident on the bed they will look just as gorgeous as this one . Its reversible by the way , the other side is polka dots ..
review image review image
on 29 February 2016
Really beautiful curtains. Look lovely and very reasonable price. Thanks
review image
on 27 April 2014
The quilt is lovely, but 3 of the poppers at the bottom of the quilt are broken so the quilt is showing out of the bedding. I had to use this cover and couldn't send it back as I used it on my guest bed, and my guests were arriving 1 x day after the bedding arrived.. I feel disappointed with this purchase and wanted to tell Amazon rather than do this review.. But I couldn't find a way of contacting the seller directly... I feel very disappointed as I had high hopes of this purchase.